“What a gem”

Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Neighbourhood: South Granville
Neighbourhood: South Granville
Reviewed 9 June 2017

Great deli near the centre of town. Superb soups, great hot food options & a varied salad bar. Plenty of other foodie options in the cold counters & you can eat in if preferred.
If you're looking for a change from the standard burger & fries type options give them a try.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Located near family, we always shop in Meinhardts for quick hot takeouts and other essentials. The variety of foodstuffs is amazing for the size of the store. Staff are friendly and helpful and the experience adds to the ambiance on Granville.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

I wandered in here after a job interview in the area when I was starving and thought it looked a bit cool. The deli foods are great(I had a spicy chicken salad and a garlic mashed potato(both good) and then I had a chocolate pudding..... WOW . It actually reminded me I love pudding. I was thick and flavorful without being too sweet and was very cocoa-y. I was so happy eating pudding on the sky train ride home. Its is rather pricy there but the pudding was only $3.99... get the pudding... seriously

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

We shopped here a few times and also had takeaways. It is an upmarket expensive supermarket with a small area for eating food as well as takeaways. The takeaways we had were good albeit pricey. However, the quality of the food was good.

Reviewed 16 December 2016

A wonderful addition to Vancouver in a brilliant location. I ate here twice trying the hot ( mostly Indian style dishes) & cold buffet salads & soup. The Olympic brand organic blueberry yoghurt is very good.
All the produce & products are attractively displayed.
There is a microwave for use by one wall where serviettes etc are located.
There is a small amount of seating inside & more outside.

A store so needed in the area.
It's become my go to food place when in Vancouver.