“LOVE...LOVE”

Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Neighbourhood: South Granville
Neighbourhood: South Granville
Reviewed 8 March 2017

I wandered in here after a job interview in the area when I was starving and thought it looked a bit cool. The deli foods are great(I had a spicy chicken salad and a garlic mashed potato(both good) and then I had a chocolate pudding..... WOW . It actually reminded me I love pudding. I was thick and flavorful without being too sweet and was very cocoa-y. I was so happy eating pudding on the sky train ride home. Its is rather pricy there but the pudding was only $3.99... get the pudding... seriously

Reviewed 2 January 2017 via mobile

We shopped here a few times and also had takeaways. It is an upmarket expensive supermarket with a small area for eating food as well as takeaways. The takeaways we had were good albeit pricey. However, the quality of the food was good.

Reviewed 16 December 2016

A wonderful addition to Vancouver in a brilliant location. I ate here twice trying the hot ( mostly Indian style dishes) & cold buffet salads & soup. The Olympic brand organic blueberry yoghurt is very good.
All the produce & products are attractively displayed.
There is a microwave for use by one wall where serviettes etc are located.
There is a small amount of seating inside & more outside.

A store so needed in the area.
It's become my go to food place when in Vancouver.

Reviewed 3 December 2016

Weekly I pick up lunch or dinner take out here for myself or the family. Amazing delicious food, always a variety. Fresh flowers, oils, chocolate - smart selection of commuter groceries for cooks.

Reviewed 26 November 2016

The grocery shopping here is wonderful. Period. The prepared foods are excellent and the take out fresh sandwiches are an 11/10.