“Don't get me started”

Price range: USD 10 - USD 15
Neighbourhood: South Granville
Neighbourhood: South Granville
Reviewed 31 October 2016

Just gets worse and worse every time I go there (which will not continue). Ridiculously expensive deli items ($15 for a container of rice? Hello?) and indifferent service at both the deli counter and throughout the grocery store. NO idea how they have stayed in business for so long but I'll stop how lest I get sued. It's a stunning location and could do so much more than make tourists happy with the odd coffee and piece of cake.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

The deli counter at Meinharts is filled with items to take away and serve at home. They have limited seating and for a casual lunch in the summer it is worth sitting outside at a table and watching South Granville shoppers float by. Their Indian cuisine is excellent and the Butter Chichen is the best. There is also a hot bar with 12 or so entree choices.

Reviewed 4 October 2016

We stopped for coffee and cake and sat outside and watched the world go by as it was a lovely day. I had a raspberry tart and my husband chose the black forest cake - both were delicious! I wish we had a deli like this near our home in the UK

1  Thank casswife
Reviewed 11 September 2016

Quick shop during shopping time on South Granville!
Great selection of all items...flowers stunning!
Just had a coffee/muffin and enjoyed sitting outside where bistro tables are provided...take time to shop for many food and specialty items as well! A South Granville landmark!

Reviewed 9 September 2016

I dropped in to get out of the rain and to buy some good bread, they have a great deli here and a good variety of fresh vegetables, plus there are a few tables outside facing 14th Ave for snacking and people-watching. My only complaint was the disinterested unfriendly checkout girl who was more interested in her shoddy manicure than thanking me for my patronage.