“located between Main Street and Gore Avenue”

Harvest Community Foods
Ranked #1,889 of 3,847 Restaurants in Vancouver
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Neighbourhood: Chinatown
Reviewed 30 April 2017

I discovered Harvest Community Foods when I drove by their store front and was intrigued by their presence. I opted for ramen with pork shoulder and candied bacon for the incredible price of $12 (what a deal). I ended up leaving a bit more money 'cause I was tempted to make a few purchases from their store front.

Reviewed 28 November 2016 via mobile

I have a love for ramen and have been fortunate enough to taste it all over the world. HCF's pork ramen is now in my top 3. Better than most restaurants I've visited in Japan. The broth was highly flavorful and simple, the ingredients were traditional and fresh and there was an added strip of bacon. I highly recommend this spot!

Reviewed 9 July 2016

I came back within two days to show my girlfriend this amazing dish I had. It was such a simple dry noodle bowl with a cashew hazlenut sauce like never before. The greens were a perfect match in texture and flavor and the inclusion of extra chili oil made it feel all my own.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

Great noodles in homemade stock - tasty, fresh and great service. Located edge of Chinatown they use organic produce such as watercress that is grown in the area. Two bowls of noodles plus two drinks around $20.00. They have veggie and vegan options.

Reviewed 6 May 2016

Nice place but many more delicious places to enjoy noodle dishes in Vancouver especially in Chinatown. Super friendly staff. Best part of the meal was the ginger beer by Dickie's