Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
pokerpro05
Las Vegas, NV

Great place, good value for money!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 29 Aug 2022
I wasn't sure I was happy about spending $360 (Canadian) for a motel room, but I chalked it up to high season (July), and Tofino's general reputation for being expensive.

When I pulled up, indeed this place was a motel, and I prepared myself to be disappointed.

However, when I walked in, I was quite happy with what I found!

I booked the "Harbor View Kitchenette Suite". It was surprisingly nice. There was a separate bedroom (with a door that closes) with two twin beds, plus a king bed in the main room. As the name stated, it also had a kitchen area with a stove and microwave.

The unit also had its own balcony, with a beautiful view of the harbor!

Overall, the place was quite large, and I really liked it. It really had a high end feel to it. I forgot I was even in a "motel" until I walked out the door.

It's also located right in the heart of Tofino, so you can walk to a lot of shops and restaurants, many of which are open until 10-11pm.

The only thing I disliked? There's an obnoxious 10am checkout time. Way too early. Checkout should never be before 11. I did get them to make an exception and let us check out later, however.

If I ever go to Tofino again (it's a bit off the beaten path), I will definitely book that same suite at the Tofino Motel Harborview!
Date of stay: August 2022
    AU$403
  • Tripadvisor
    AU$403
  • Priceline
0.5 km from Tofino Motel Harborview Ltd.
AU$509
    AU$510
  • Vio.com
0.6 km from Tofino Motel Harborview Ltd.
Paddlers Inn / Tofino Sea Kayaking
AU$190
    AU$206
  • Vio.com
0.5 km from Tofino Motel Harborview Ltd.
  • StayForLong
    AU$589
    AU$608
2.4 km from Tofino Motel Harborview Ltd.
AU$382
    AU$383
2.6 km from Tofino Motel Harborview Ltd.
AU$288
  • Official Site
    AU$319
    AU$339
    AU$339
3.5 km from Tofino Motel Harborview Ltd.
AU$346
    AU$377
    AU$377
0.6 km from Tofino Motel Harborview Ltd.
AU$329
  • ZenHotels.com
    AU$350
    AU$358
2.3 km from Tofino Motel Harborview Ltd.
Room #1
  • eDreams
    AU$254
0.4 km from Tofino Motel Harborview Ltd.
Free parking
Perfect location in downtown Tofino - close to the waterfront, shops, restaurants and grocery store.
  • eDreams
    AU$294
  • Vio.com
0.7 km from Tofino Motel Harborview Ltd.
View more hotels in Tofino
All reviews beautiful view of the harbor within walking distance real cream would stay here again walk into town comfortable beds quiet at night coffee machine off season short drive balcony fridge rates unit
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 August 2022 via mobile

Easy to find, almost at the start of the town when you come in. I love the balcony on second floor, great view of harbour and flowers. The room is very clean and modern. Comfy bed. The little details matter, like real cream for your coffee in the fridge and pump hand soap that smells like lavender. Staff and check-in were great.

Date of stay: August 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2022

Stayed at this motel, partly because off season the price is affordable. $178 per night is a good deal in Tofino…however I can’t imagine paying their rates in high season! As nice and comfortable that this motel is, it’s not worth the ridiculous nightly rates . Tofino is obscenely expensive, and every restaurant and accommodations are not for people on a normal budget.

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed 3 April 2022 via mobile

Quaint little motel with a beautiful view of the barbour. The rooms have been completely renovated and are lovely. Comfortable beds, 2 nice chairs and a balcony to sit on when it’s not raining. Restaurants,shops and other attractions are within walking distance.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2022 via mobile

My wife and I spent a week in Tofino and stayed here on the second floor in the kitchenette suite. The room was clean and comfortable, the kitchenette had everything we needed and the view is amazing to sit and have lunch from. It’s located literally seconds from town and also only a short drive to the local beaches. We were able to walk into town everyday enjoy all the local shops, tours and Tofino life. I would stay here again every time!

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank MitchstG
Reviewed 26 December 2021

The motel has brilliant views at the bay and is close to companies that offer whale watching tours, also walking distance to the city center. Check-in was good and we got some nice recommendations for dinner. The room was clean and offered enough space and amentities. Just the price was very high, however, in the area is not much choice and was almost nothing available when we traveled. It was a very pleasant stay.

Date of stay: September 2021