Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
pandreyc
Calgary, Canada

Incredible stay! Would give more stars if I could!

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 9 Aug 2022
Everything about Duffin cove was just outstanding - I would give them 10 stars if I could. The staff was super friendly and accommodating to every request or question right away. The room was beautiful with views for days, very modern and stylish.
Nice bakery and coffee shop nearby, close to everything.
We got married during our stay and it was every bit perfect ☺️
Date of stay: August 2022
34.6 km from Duffin Cove Oceanfront Lodging
Deluxe King
35.2 km from Duffin Cove Oceanfront Lodging
View more hotels in Tofino
All reviews nespresso machine premium king studio room rain shower restaurants and shops within walking distance view of the water large balcony watch the sun mini fridge bed was very comfortable downtown tofino our honeymoon adirondack chairs perfect location close to downtown incredible views
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 August 2022

Beautiful spacious 2 bed apartment/condo in ideal location. Great for larger families wanting a bit of space. Short walk to shops, supermarket, etc. Kitchen and BBQ facilities if you want to cook for yourselves. Overall a great option for a family stay in Tofino.

Reviewed 4 August 2022

We stayed 3 nights at the end of July. I had been looking for a hotel in town rather than the resorts on the beach and I was so happy when we arrived and Duffin Cove was exactly what I wanted. We could walk to everything and really got a feel for the town. It was very clean and the bed was comfortable. The shower was a good size for a 6'2 man (this is not always the case). The view from the balcony was spectacular. One issue that we had was that there is no air conditioning and our week happened to be in a bit of a heat wave (I think it only gets this warm a few weeks in the year). The front desk very kindly brought us a fan when we asked for it. I found the texting with the front desk very easy to use and they always answered back quickly and were very friendly. Dana was terrific! We didn't have any issues with no one being on the desk after 6 pm. The property was very quiet, which was nice for two adults, but it does not seem like it might be a place for young children as there isn't open space around the hotel for them to run around and the rooms are small. I am not suggesting to not bring kids here, but just be aware that the only open space is the parking lot. If I was to return to Tofino and stay in town, I would definitely book in here again.

Room tip: Rooms in building 1 were good because they were the farthest away and so not a lot of people have to walk past your room.
Reviewed 31 July 2022 via mobile

The location of Duffin Cove is perfect. Central to Tofino but right at the end, giving you stunning views out to sea. Spotlessly clean and comfortable. A friendly welcome from the Receptionist who also sent us some really helpful emails. However.... we booked 2 rooms for us and our two children. When we arrived to our rooms it was clear that our room had an adjoining door... but not to the room our children were in. When I asked the Receptionist she explained that we hadn't booked the adjoining room to ours as it was a bigger room. I understand that, but as a guest who's never stayed there, I wouldn't have known how or what to book to get adjoining rooms. I'd have thought that when our booking came in with 2 kids, a quick email to us would have been helpful to improve the rooms we were given. Unfortunately, I had to sleep with my head right next to the adjoining door which was very poorly sound insulated and our neighbours were very noisy with a HUGE dog. Our all to reception at 1.30am did resolve most of the noise but it was avoidable. Very nearly a wonderful stay.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank W6633JNjow
Reviewed 31 July 2022

The hotel is located at the very end of the main drag, within easy walking distance to pretty much everything. The room I stayed in had a lovely ocean view, was very clean and modern with a minimalist decor but was VERY small with virtually no room for suitcase or much of anything else. No table, no closet…these rooms are designed for sleep only. The bed was very comfortable but for those of us who still like to read in bed, the bedside lights were ridiculously dim with no rheostat. Meanwhile, the staff were super helpful and friendly. There was a small (and loud) fridge which was helpful. Over all, I found the hotel somewhat overpriced for what you got.

1  Thank eboyd770017
Reviewed 30 July 2022

I had super high expectations for Duffin Cove and on a clear day it was stunning to look over over the cove from our first floor patio and enjoy the Sunshine ! For the price I would add that the hotel room itself is minimal. Tiny bar fridge, no closet space to hang clothes and zero countertop space in the bathroom of our room (102) the room itself is simple and clean with very nice Tofino vibe art and decor. It did the job and was very nice but nothing blew us away aside from the view on our private patio! I could see staying here would be an issue if you had a major noise complaint as there are no staff on from 6pm - 10am in the main office so keep that in mind if you expect around the clock service- no room service, restaurant or breakfast served at the hotel itself. Across the street is a super epic little assortment of food, ice cream, hand made juice and pastries though!

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Morganjourney22