Lowest prices for your stay
Get rewarded with One Key
gregstenmark
Ladysmith, Canada

Fantastic

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 May 2021
Our stay at the Zed Tofino was a great stay. The rooms were clean, warm and comfortable. The service was great and friendly. The area was close to Tofino and all the local beaches. We would most definitely stay at the Hotel Zed Tofino again.
Date of stay: May 2021
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
Trina Notman, Other at Hotel Zed Tofino, responded to this review
Responded 30 July 2021
Well, this is quite the coincidence because we think you're fantastic! Thanks for this awesome review. Sounds like you had an amazing time in Tofino and we hope we get to see you again next time!
AU$574
        • Expedia.com
          AU$478
        3.5 km from Hotel Zed Tofino
        View more hotels in Tofino
        All reviews disco room french press sunken living room fun hotel cool hotel ground coffee ping pong hot tub and sauna austin powers shuffle board retro decor mini disco fantastic hotel to stay recommend hotel shag carpet free laundry mud flats
        Selected filters
        Reviewed 28 April 2021

I live in Victoria BC and try to visit Tofino once a month. Every time I plan my visit I know there is only 1 hotel I'll stay at, and that is Hotel Zed.

The building is beautiful and you can't miss it as your drive towards Tofino. As soon as you enter their lobby you're greeted with a genuine smile and some of the coolest retro décor I've ever seen.

I've stayed in a variety of their different rooms on a variety of different trips and from my experience, every single room has been unique and awesome! Every room gives you visibility of the surrounding forest, and depending on your selection there are some really cool features (seating area, skylight, etc...). As amazing as the room is I think I look forward to their shower the most as they have some of the largest showers I've ever seen! Nothing better after spending the day at the beach :).

Location wise you couldn't get better - You have all the beaches right at your disposal, and the drive to town is just a couple of minutes away. As for the staff there, I can honestly say I've never encountered kinder, or more genuinely cheerful individuals than those employed by Hotel Zed. Jamie T has checked me in on almost every single one of my visits and I truly look forward to his energy and presence on my visit. I can't wait to go back and say hello to the friendly faces!

Room tip: Some rooms have a more direct view of the forest - Ne sure to ask!
        Date of stay: April 2021
        Britt Chalmers, General Manager at Hotel Zed Tofino, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2021

Lisitar2020!
        Thank you for such a wonderful review! We love having you each and every time you visit and look forward to welcoming you back again soon! Next time you are up we will have the restaurant and hot tub area open! See you soon!
        - The entire Zed team!

Reviewed 23 April 2021

I spent one night here and it was absolutely fabulous. The staff was so friendly and accommodating and the rooms were immaculate. I highly suggest having your morning coffee on the deck overlooking the mud flats (don't go in the mud though). The view is stunning!!

Can you find the secret arcade room? It's a great addition to this place.

If you are on the fence at all get off and book that stay. I promise you will be happy with the decision.

1  Thank SoloGTravelling
        Britt Chalmers, General Manager at Hotel Zed Tofino, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2021

How you doin’ SoloG?

What a fabulous review (yes I may have borrowed your adjective ;) . Thanks so much for that.
        Obviously we agree with every single word. We are so stoked you got to take advantage of our unique amenities during your short stay. How many hotels have Bird Sanctuaries in their backyard? We Couldn’t agree more that is an amazing spot to enjoy a cup of Joe (and maybe watch the sun rise).

I have a good feeling we will see you back here soon.

Reviewed 13 April 2021

I’d like to give a big thanks to Myles and Emily at the front desk services as well as the night crew. Also everyone else working at the zed tofino for being so accommodating during my stay. Always good service with a friendly tone. Will definitely be back on future business trips. I’d also like to thank Celia for helping me with any future/pre travel plans.
        Well done everyone, what a unique and cozy place to stay. Highly recommend to anyone!
        Until the next time
        -Jason Penney

Trip type: Travelled on business
        Britt Chalmers, General Manager at Hotel Zed Tofino, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2021

Jason!
        Thank you for such a thoughtful review. I will be sure to pass on your kind words and thanks to Myles, Emily, Celia and the rest of the team. They really are great aren't they! Look forward to having you back!!

Reviewed 11 April 2021

My fiancé and I stayed here with our 5 month old puppy. They staff were incredibly welcoming and went above and beyond for us to make sure our stay was amazing. Loved the rooms and the enormous showers. The toilet stalls in the room were a little cold and I wish there was a small fenced in area to let our dog off leash to go to the bathroom. Other than that, it’s a great hotel with an awesome vibe and welcoming staff. Can’t wait for their restaurant and disco to be finished. It’ll be a complete Tofino getaway all in one place!

Hello Ianpaone!
        I'm pretty sure there is no way you loved us as much as we loved your puppy! Thanks for sharing the love! Also thank you for the tips about the toilet stalls and the puppy area, will bring it up with the thinktanks.
        Can't wait to show off the restaurant, disco and upcoming sauna/hot tub area!
        See you back one day!

Reviewed 11 April 2021

I was travelling for work and couldn’t access internet to book a hotel due to limited connection on the road. Found this gem while driving and was checked in quickly and at a favourable rate. I was pleasantly surprised with the comfort and lay out of the room. The TV was very large and channel selection was great.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Diversen2021!
        Never thought I would have need to appreciate bad internet. But glad it lead you to us, and that you had a great stay! Hope to see you back soon!