All reviews mud flats door leading room was clean chesterman beach bird sanctuary short trail two nights fridge and microwave two night stay the staff was friendly and helpful staff went out of their way a great stay gas fireplace the ground floor would definitely stay here again king bed inlet
Reviewed 24 September 2018

I stayed one night to get some surfing in the next day. Maybe because it was late September, I had the whole dorm to myself. In hindsight, I should have taken all the blankets and made a blanket fort. Oh well.

The dorm room was very clean with fresh sheets, blanket and a towel. Each bed comes with its own outlet along with a low-brightness light so you don't disturb anyone else. Every bed gets a locker to store your stuff. The showers were also very clean and the water was hot. It was everything I asked for and the staff were very friendly.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
JamiesRainforestInn, General Manager at Jamie's Rainforest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Hey Jackwingsam

Thanks for the sick review! I would not have minded if you made a blanket fort. I probably would have also if I was in there by myself

Regards

Reviewed 22 September 2018 via mobile

Side of the road on the way into Tofino, perfect for breakfast- pancakes, waffles, parfait ( who doesn’t like a parfait) plus eggs, bacon and hash browns. Plenty of coffee, good value, good service. Seems to have a good lunch and dinner menu as well

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
JamiesRainforestInn, Restaurant Manager at Jamie's Rainforest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2018

We are the local spot for breakfast and our lunch and dinners are delicious as well. Thanks for the kind words and we look forward to having you back!

Reviewed 21 September 2018

2 night stay and would have liked to stayed longer but had to move on . Clean and modern hotel with all the facilities you need for a good nights sleep as well as good choices in the restaurant/ bar . Only short walk to the beach which it itself is well worth a visit . No faults ,no criticism......would certainly recommend if visiting the area.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John S

Hey John

Thanks for the sick review. You seem like a quality chap!
We would love to have you back in the hotel to see some of our future upgrades.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

I spent here just one night, but everything was excellent! I'm on a budget, so I asked for a bed in the dorm: the price was fair, the room was big enough to accomodate 10 guests without problems, the check in was fast and the staff friendly.
The two things I like to underline and that make my review a 5 stars one are the cleanliness of the entire place (bathroom, room and bedding) and the comfort of the bed.
It is just outside the town, but there is a free shuttle service all summer from the early morning to the late evening, so no problem at all to move around.
Higly recommended!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

Hi cicia710

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review for us! I am glad you had a good time here and got to check out all the services in Tofino, even though your stay was so short. Stay a bit longer next time

Reviewed 6 September 2018

Customer service goes a long way and we felt this place met all standards. The front desk agents were friendly and thorough with details (which we love). We were allowed to leave our luggage in a safe place before check in, complimentary parking, our room was clean when we checked in, hot water, heat, and the restaurant food was delicious. We really enjoyed the quiet environment especially during the long weekend. It really topped off the last day of our trip. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
JamiesRainforestInn, General Manager at Jamie's Rainforest Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2018

Hi Arianne

Thanks for the sweet review! We would definitely love to have you back.

Marcus