“A different type of experience ”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tofino
InnChanter Bed & Breakfast
Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

The place has a very friendly atmosphere. Rooms were clean and well kept. Shaun, the owner, is an excellent cook and the food quality is superb.

The staff are helpful and we received a very warm welcome from everyone. Also the place is extremely environmental friendly. Overall it is a very different style of vacationing.

We truly enjoyed the experience, and will recommend the place to all our friends.

Stayed: August 2017

Reviewed 28 July 2017

Wow - Shaun is an incredible host - intelligent and a great story teller. Food was spectacular and his halibut dish with crushed wasabi peas was amazing. Definitely a highlight of a trip and highly recommend this to anyone wanting an unusual B&B experience

Room Tip: You must take the floatplane to truly get the real deal of the location of the InnChanter
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2017

My boyfriend surprised me for my birthday with a trip to Tofino and the first night we stayed on the InnChanter! What an amazing experience! Every part of it was just better then I could have ever dreamed! the owner Shawn is such a great host and really is what sets the experience apart from anything. Plus it sure is a bonus of how amazing of a cook he is! Dinner was to die for! (my boyfriend is also a super picky eater but was forced to eat what was served and he liked all of it!)

After dinner we took a paddle boat to the dock to head to the hot springs. We weren't prepared for how far the walk was to the hot springs so next time we will prepare better (where proper walking shoes lol)

I wish I was more articulate and could describe how amazing the hot springs were. It was hands down the most romantic experience in my life so far! He brought citronella candles to ward of the mosquitoes and the water was the perfect temperature! We got there just as the sun was setting so that really added to the ambiance! Again it was so beautiful and perfect!

The next morning we had breakfast (best bacon ever!) and then headed out on the kayaks! My boyfriend is experienced; however, this was my first time. I was super scared but the Shawn's helper was great and helped me get in the kayak and off we went! The bay was so beautiful and still and my first kayaking experience was awesome! (I even bought a kayak the day I got home from my trip as it's my new favourite activity!)

I cannot express how great our trip was. 5 stars doesn't even do it justice! And I highly recommend this trip to everyone!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Megan F
Reviewed 1 March 2017

My boyfriend and I spent a weekend on the Innchanter and it was absolutely incredible! Shaun, the owner of the boat, is such an amazing host: He's funny, respectful and so generous, and he's an amazing chef! The location is perfect for a romantic weekend as well as a friend/family trip. We will go back for sure!!! We recommend this one-of-a-kind B&B for nature lovers and for those who want to have an exceptionnal experience in Tofino!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Laura D
Reviewed 3 November 2016

My time on board the InnChanter really started with the seaplane ride (15 min.) 60km up to this 100+ year old charming boat in Hot Spring Cove... what a great bird's eye view! Greeted by the smiling Clare (Shawn is the usual host, but was away), I was shown into my cosy room below deck, where the boat gently swayed. There are kayaks, a canoe, and a row boat to get over to the shore and hot springs. I rowed over, then hiked the 2km through the rain forest (jaw dropping beauty) to where the natural springs bubble up 110 degree water into the Pacific Ocean. Go at low tide, if possible, and as the tide comes in, you can keep moving up to higher and hotter pools... divine! Back on the boat, there were wonderful meals (brunch and dinner included in the cost, making it super affordable!) and great conversation with the other guests/host. BYO drinks on board. Really, this experience surpassed my wildest expectations. I plan to go back another time... can't wait! Highly recommended.

Room Tip: There is a room that is sometimes available (not when I was there), called the 'library', wi...
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo