“Outstanding Guide”

Braedy Mack Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Tofino Fishing Charters Experience the best Salmon Fishing in the world with Braedy Mack Charters in Tofino, located on the West Coast of Vancouver Island, British Columbia. From May to September, the waters off Tofino and Ucluelet on Vancouver Island are teeming with Salmon and Halibut.
Reviewed 18 August 2015

We had 2 days of 8 hours of fishing with Jeff. The first day was tough and Jeff staid out longer for us to fish. The second day we got them. End result was 150 pounds of salmon and halibut. Jeff is a great fisherman and has a great boat/gear. This is why we fisherman call it fishing and not catching. We will be back.

1  Thank tuna1961
in 23 reviews
"limit"
in 2 reviews

Reviewed 8 May 2015

A day on the water with Braedy Mack is as good as it gets! Jeff has hooked me into the biggest fish of my life, and always seems to know where the fish are biting! Jeff is a talented guide and a pleasure to spend time with. You won't find a better charter than Braedy Mack!

Reviewed 4 September 2014

It has been many years since I had fished with Jeff, having fished nearly every summer for more than twenty years I have met and fished with most of the local guides. When our usual guide was booked for the time we wanted, Jeff was mentioned and we jumped at the chance to fish with him again. Jeff welcomed us aboard with a smile and humor that lasted the two full days we fished. We were on the fish steady for the two days although we did not get all our halibut the first day because we had to release two fish that were over the size limit.

I would recommend Jeff to anyone.

Reviewed 3 September 2014

My first time(mother and 17 year old son) on a fishing charter and this exceeded my expectations by far! Jeff was very attentive to our level of experience and made the days fun for us.We caught Chinook, Coho, halibut and cod(LOTS!) all the while entertained by Jeff with facts and stories of the area and of his life. It was a fabulous two days and definitely a dream come true for my 17 year old son!!
Thanks Jeff!!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This was the 5th tear in a row that we have gone out fishing with Jeff. Every year has been awesome. Jeff is so great to spend your time with as he is a great guide always optimistic & has always found us a way to catch fish even when it is slow. If you are looking for someone who knows what they are doing on the water AND a great guy to be around, Jeff is the one for you. Already planning for next year. Thanks again Jeff. Dale & Phyllis