Open today: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm

Reviewed 4 June 2017
sculpin2
Nanaimo, Canada
via mobile

All reviews ling cod great guide salmon different locations jeff fishing limit
Reviewed 16 June 2017

This was our first time fishing in Tofino, and we got lucky to book a trip with Jeff. The weather was acting up, and the fishing was slow, but he persisted with different locations and lures, and we took home 2 beautiful salmon and a nice halibut. Jeff really knows his stuff, and is knowledgeable about the area. He also showed us a bald eagle's nest, and we managed to see some whale blowholes as well. He's easy to chat with and overall we had a really fun experience. We hope to go back out with him on another trip. Highly recommend!

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

Booked two days with Jeff at the end of May. All of the guides from Tofino that were out that weekend had trouble catching fish and we also had some slow periods but Jeff knows his stuff. Got us into a couple of halibut and salmon on the first day then picked up our limit of ling cod on day 2 including one pushing 30 lbs, which we released. Managed to bring in a very nice halibut right at the end of the day which really capped off the trip.

Very nice boat and good quality gear. Highly recommend Braedy Mack Charters.

1  Thank sculpin2
Reviewed 29 August 2016

We had never fished the west coast before. So I booked two 6 hour days with Jeff. Our first day started out a little slow so Jeff, being the amazing guy/guide he is kept us out longer and we got in to some great fish. Second day was really rough, but fishable and had another excellent day. Jeff is a great guide, captain, and general nice guy all around. Really know his stuff, the area, and will make the trip a great success. See you next year!

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

After going out for 4 hours last Year, I decided to book 2 × 8hrs days this Year. I am more into bottom fishing than going after Salmon. What a success. We caught a great variety of fish including Halibut, Ling Cod, different types of Rock Fish and of course a Chinook. The days were just great. Thanks Jeff for another great experience. We have a freezer filled with fish and will be back next Year again.

Reviewed 1 September 2015 via mobile

Had a great fishing trip with Jeff today. I wanted to catch a salmon and caught a Salmon. I didn't even think of being able to catch a Ling Cod, but just had to mentioned to Jeff I enjoyed catching Ling Cod and viola: je took us to a spot where we caught a Ling Cod...... will definitely book a trip for next season. .....

Reviewed 18 August 2015

We had 2 days of 8 hours of fishing with Jeff. The first day was tough and Jeff staid out longer for us to fish. The second day we got them. End result was 150 pounds of salmon and halibut. Jeff is a great fisherman and has a great boat/gear. This is why we fisherman call it fishing and not catching. We will be back.

1  Thank tuna1961
Reviewed 8 May 2015

A day on the water with Braedy Mack is as good as it gets! Jeff has hooked me into the biggest fish of my life, and always seems to know where the fish are biting! Jeff is a talented guide and a pleasure to spend time with. You won't find a better charter than Braedy Mack!

Reviewed 4 September 2014

It has been many years since I had fished with Jeff, having fished nearly every summer for more than twenty years I have met and fished with most of the local guides. When our usual guide was booked for the time we wanted, Jeff was mentioned and we jumped at the chance to fish with him again. Jeff welcomed us aboard with a smile and humor that lasted the two full days we fished. We were on the fish steady for the two days although we did not get all our halibut the first day because we had to release two fish that were over the size limit.

I would recommend Jeff to anyone.

Reviewed 3 September 2014

My first time(mother and 17 year old son) on a fishing charter and this exceeded my expectations by far! Jeff was very attentive to our level of experience and made the days fun for us.We caught Chinook, Coho, halibut and cod(LOTS!) all the while entertained by Jeff with facts and stories of the area and of his life. It was a fabulous two days and definitely a dream come true for my 17 year old son!!
Thanks Jeff!!!!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This was the 5th tear in a row that we have gone out fishing with Jeff. Every year has been awesome. Jeff is so great to spend your time with as he is a great guide always optimistic & has always found us a way to catch fish even when it is slow. If you are looking for someone who knows what they are doing on the water AND a great guy to be around, Jeff is the one for you. Already planning for next year. Thanks again Jeff. Dale & Phyllis