“Online order”

Ouest Artisan Patisserie
Ranked #2 of 3 Dessert in Tofino
Price range: AU$1 - AU$110
Description: A French Patisserie working out of a redesigned shipping container. We specialize in cakes, croissants, macarons, celebrations, dessert tables, and weddings.
Reviewed 2 January 2021

I ordered a birthday cake for my daughter from Ouest as I live in another province and wanted to surprise her with a cake. The service from Ouest was so fantastic and the cake was an absolute delight and work of art. They delivered the cake and did everything I requested and then some. My daughter reported that the cake and goodies I ordered were super delicious. Thank you Ouest! I would highly recommend Ouest for cakes and French pastry.... Even from afar.

Date of visit: December 2020

Reviewed 27 November 2020 via mobile

Very good almond croissant and chocolate croissant

We wish we would had stay longer in Tofino just to taste everything they sale :)

Date of visit: November 2020
1  Thank isa1390
Reviewed 11 November 2020

Enjoyed their savoury croissants (Herbes de Provence and Croque Monsieur), as well as, the almond croissants. Just perfect! And friendly service. Highly recommend, just get there early before they sell out!

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 17 October 2020 via mobile

I had Jessyca create a birthday cake for me while I was on vacation and she did not disappoint!! Not only was the little cake ABSOLUTELY beautiful but it tasted even better!!! I’m so happy that I found her and highly recommend her to anyone for any occasion!!!

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 19 September 2020

These guys make the best pastries and desserts around! Went for the macaroons one afternoon and returned the next morning for an absolutely amazing croissant & coffee. Highly recommend!

Date of visit: September 2020