I have travel around and amenities wise, it is probably not the best in the world. But if you are looking for the a place that boasts of serenity, one of the best views of nature, comfortable, clean , lovely and peaceful. (help me out here, I am running out of adjectives, lol) It is certainly by far a romantic place that meets up my standards. Very convenient to get around Tofino. When you get to the resort, it's like you're away from all the hustle and bustle of a noisy city. If you're coming from one and want this kind of getaway, this is the place to be. Caution though, bring your own food to cook as I recall we limited choices for food. They have a kitchen that has the necessary materials for you too cook. (Minus the ingredients, oil, etc).
Last but not the least, go for those whale watching trips. It's not a guarantee but we were fortunate to see two:) A mother and a baby. We were told by our guide:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort is located on 41 pristine acres of property and 2500 feet of ocean front on Cox Bay. Adjacent to the Pacific Rim National Park all suites and Luxury Beach Houses offer spectacular ocean or beach front views, mesmerizing sunsets and breathtaking storm watching. A walk to Pettinger Point is a must. Enjoy unrivaled culinary splendors at one of Tofino's many restaurants. Adventure tours of the Clayoquot Sound, beach combing and surfing are the most popular activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Pacific Sands Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Sands Beach Hotel Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Tofino
- Pacific Sands Beach Resort Tofino, Vancouver Island, Canada