All reviews sea lions whale watching adventure center baby bear waterfront pub grey whales hot springs tour king suite well worth the trip rooms were very clean min walk bear watching adirondack chairs stayed two nights hotel room comfortable bed hot chocolate
Reviewed 28 October 2018

This was supposed to be an "amazing" view. I don't know what people like to look at but I'm pretty sure it is not what the attached pictures show. We were there in off season and the place was pretty empty and this was the best they could do? I made all the plans to surprise my husband and then we got a parking lot view. The room was nice but there wasn't even a good view from the "Hatch". You could see the tops of some masts so I know there was a harbor there somewhere. Room was nice if that's what you're going her for.

Room tip: registration is on the third (top) level parking, stairs are steep, book the third floor for easiest access, no elevator
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Deborah G
Marianne V, Manager at Tofino Resort + Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2018

Dear Deborah G,

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. While I am disappointed to hear you did not enjoy your time with us, it is comments such as yours that help us better our resort to improve guest satisfaction.

We hope you will give us another chance to change your mind.

Reviewed 24 October 2018

Nice hotel, but looks more like a motel.
Close by the water nice vieuw over the bay.
Room was ok, bathroom whit shower
Breakfast was not included, you had to go to the restaurant, breakfast was good! view was great

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Marianne V, Manager at Tofino Resort + Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Dear Ivar1970,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback! We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay overall.

We hope to welcome you back, should your travels bring you to Tofino again!

Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Beautiful renovated motel beautiful decor and affordable (for Tofino) at 139$ a night right on the water too

Would definitely come back to these clean comfy rooms. Staff was friendly and liked the good coffee, hot chocolate and teas in the room

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Marianne V, Manager at Tofino Resort + Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Dear Canadiatravelgoddess,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. We are so happy you enjoyed your time here with us at Tofino Resort + Marina!

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing experience!! My daughters and I went to Tofino for my birthday and whale watching was something I have wanted to do for a long time! Our guide was fantastic, we got to see 2 sets of whales as well as sea otters, seals and some eagles. I would highly recommend taking a tour... even if you don’t see whales the boat ride alone was worth it!! Just be prepared cause there are waves, and it’s not smooth sailing... but so much fun!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Carrie H,

Thank you for the kind review and for sharing a picture from your whale watching trip! I am so glad you enjoyed your birthday here in beautiful Tofino and our Resort Marina!

We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

This was so beautiful, the boat ride was great, along the ocean, my husband's first time on a boat...the hike in to the falls was harder than I thought it would be...but I am really out of shape haha, the waterfall and pools were so nice and relaxing, like a really hot shower. I liked that they had change rooms there. The boat ride back our captain took us out to see some sea life! We saw whales, sea otters, sea lion, seals....it was defiantly a wonderful experience. If I went again I would try and go more in the off season when it's not so busy at the hot springs

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Marianne V, Manager at Tofino Resort + Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2018

Dear Michelle M,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your trip to the Hot Springs Cove! I am so thrilled you had a great time exploring the open waters and the amazing rainforest!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon for more Tofino adventures!