All reviews sea lions whale watching adventure center baby bear waterfront pub grey whales hot springs tour king suite well worth the trip rooms were very clean bear watching min walk adirondack chairs stayed two nights hotel room comfortable bed hot chocolate
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

Beautiful renovated motel beautiful decor and affordable (for Tofino) at 139$ a night right on the water too

Would definitely come back to these clean comfy rooms. Staff was friendly and liked the good coffee, hot chocolate and teas in the room

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Marianne V, Manager at Tofino Resort + Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2018

Dear Canadiatravelgoddess,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. We are so happy you enjoyed your time here with us at Tofino Resort + Marina!

We are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future!

Reviewed 18 October 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing experience!! My daughters and I went to Tofino for my birthday and whale watching was something I have wanted to do for a long time! Our guide was fantastic, we got to see 2 sets of whales as well as sea otters, seals and some eagles. I would highly recommend taking a tour... even if you don’t see whales the boat ride alone was worth it!! Just be prepared cause there are waves, and it’s not smooth sailing... but so much fun!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Carrie H,

Thank you for the kind review and for sharing a picture from your whale watching trip! I am so glad you enjoyed your birthday here in beautiful Tofino and our Resort Marina!

We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

This was so beautiful, the boat ride was great, along the ocean, my husband's first time on a boat...the hike in to the falls was harder than I thought it would be...but I am really out of shape haha, the waterfall and pools were so nice and relaxing, like a really hot shower. I liked that they had change rooms there. The boat ride back our captain took us out to see some sea life! We saw whales, sea otters, sea lion, seals....it was defiantly a wonderful experience. If I went again I would try and go more in the off season when it's not so busy at the hot springs

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Marianne V, Manager at Tofino Resort + Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2018

Dear Michelle M,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your trip to the Hot Springs Cove! I am so thrilled you had a great time exploring the open waters and the amazing rainforest!

We look forward to welcoming you back soon for more Tofino adventures!

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

We had a wonderful time in Tofino. Resort Marina is the best place to stay in Tofino. Room was very spacious and clean and we got all tours from the same place don’t have to drive for tours. Their restaurants have excellent food.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Marianne V, Manager at Tofino Resort + Marina, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Dear Rahila R,

Thank you for taking the time to write us such a kind review! We really appreciate the positive feedback and are happy you enjoyed your time here with us. We hope to welcome you back in the near future!

Reviewed 16 October 2018

We had an amazing trip to the whales, sealions and seaotter, brilliant sight and weather, perfect water and boat conditions. journey took about 3 hours through open sea and crossing the islands. Great people in the office, in the hotel and on board!
Rooms were clean and well renovated. perfect view. great food, drinks and services in the restaurants

Room tip: all rooms have a perfect on marina and shore
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Gerhard H,

Thank you for all your feedback! We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your trip out on the open waters to see the wildlife and your time in the restaurants! I will ensure your kind words are passed on to the rest of the team.

We hope to see you again very soon!

Kind Regards,