“Just perfect!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

kaali67
Toronto
“Just perfect!”
Reviewed 12 November 2014 for a stay in October 2014

We stayed here for two nights and really didn't want to leave. Everything was perfect, from the amenities to the location and the spectacular view. The hosts went above and beyond to make us feel welcome. Just the best getaway weekend- and we had massages at a nearby spa as well! A terrific stay on a lovely island.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
BornCount...
Victoria, Canada
“A honeymoon to remember!”
Reviewed 10 October 2014 for a stay in July 2014

Hi there,

My husband and I decided to stay in this cottage for our honeymoon and I got to say the pictures on here don't do it much justice! This place is absolutely AMAZING! The owners were so nice and even though the cottage isn't far from their home honestly it felt like you were the only ones there on that mountain side high up away from society it was just breath taking. We stayed for four nights but honestly wished we booked the place for a month. Just a outstanding place and so tucked away from the world yet really not far from Ganges. When we first made the drive we were concerned about how far it was but really it's not that far and hell for that view its well worth it! Well worth the money and I suggest booking in advance lol. I so can't to come to this place again I wish we didn't have to leave! Saltspring island has always been a special place for me but this place made it that much more special. I want to thank the owners so much for such a wonderful stay! You guys rock:). You guys surely picked the best spot for a beautiful cottage like that. I mean I still can't get over the view I took so many photos cause I wanted to show everyone. This is the place to stay at when on Saltspring island no joke! You won't regret it:). If you enjoy nature outside your door everyday then this is the place for you.

Liked best: The view!!
Liked least: There's nothing I didn't like it was incredible.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Like2Trav...
Gulf Islands
“Magical cottage with equally picturesque ocean views!”
Reviewed 14 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014
person found this review helpful

Thank you very much Lee for making our time at your really special cottage so wonderful - we had an absolutely perfect stay with all expectations surpassed! From the welcome cheese plate and note to the just right hot tub temperature and spare gas canister for the BBQ, you thought of everything and we really appreciated that. The cottage itself is so magical and endearing with equally picturesque ocean and pastoral views - everything was just so comfortable, beautiful, private and relaxing, we can’t say enough. We also loved the long winding drive lined with wildflowers, birds whistling and soaring and deer’s grazing. It was great meeting you both (not that we had to ☺) and in case anyone is wondering, we would go back in a heartbeat! Memories are sure to be made at the fairy tale Enchanted Cottage Overlooking the Sea!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Cottage / Views / Hot Tub / Wildflowers / Overall Setting / Driveway
Your age range 35-49
Susan C
Vancouver, Canada
“I didn't want to leave!”
Reviewed 25 May 2014 for a stay in May 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Enchanted Cottage this past weekend, and had the most amazing time. We did get a bit lost when we first drove in (it's easy to miss the turn if you're not paying attention), but once we got there, we fell in love instantly.

Before we even went inside to put our things away, we walked out to the back to take in the incredible view. It took my breath away. The cottage itself is the perfect size for two, very comfortable, and with everything you could need. The hot tub and barbecue in the back are a great added touch.

Overall, we had an amazing visit and would definitely stay again should we ever find ourselves on Salt Spring again. We would recommend it to anyone seeking a truly relaxing getaway.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The location and view
Liked least: Couldn't use the fireplace
Your age range 25-34
Older travelers
Management Response
28 May 2014
Thank you Susan for the wonderful review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay in my little cottage! ;)
Alex G
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Cute, impeccably kept cottage with a gorgeous view”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

If you are looking for a quiet place with a little bit of comfort -- fireplace, hot tub, this place is for you. Situated near the top of a fairly tall mountain, the cottage overlooks the coast and ocean. Everything is clean and well organized and the owners are very nice and helpful.

As far as fauna is concerned, we saw two deer grazing just next to the cottage and the night is abuzz with crickets. Lovely.

Your age range 35-49
Older travelers
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing