See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 February 2014

We stayed at Lost and Found last weekend and had a wonderful time. It's a charming cottage in a peaceful setting, located a short drive from Ganges, very convenient, yet rural and secluded. The owners are great, making sure everything is there for you but respecting your privacy as well. We were a party of 4 adults but the space can accommodate more and would be great for kids as well. The owners have made it very special with great artwork on the walls, super comfortable beds, a wood stove/fireplace, lots of big towels, coffee beans and grinder, milk and cream in the fridge and more. We'd highly recommend it!

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 November 2013

Such a lovely and cozy space! This is less of a cabin, more a small home equipped with everything you'd need for a family vacation on beautiful Salt Spring Island. Or, it is just right for a cozy getaway with your honey. My wife and I came in mid November and really enjoyed the woodstove and cozy living area, very romantic. Cozy is just the perfect word for Lost & Found! Beautiful artwork on the walls, the colours are uplifting and the space is built with love. You can just tell. Lots to do on Salt Spring. The house has a fully functioning kitchen giving you the choice to make your own meals if you'd like. The owners were very friendly and accommodating and had excellent communication when booking. Very private and, I'll say it again, cozy. We will be back!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Our stay was ideal. I know that people refer to this place as a 'cabin', it is not. It is a small home that can sleep a large family with everything provided. I brought a French Press with me for my coffee....not needed, they had one. They had everything you need: cuttlery, pots and pans, a wonderful array of mugs and cups. A washer and dryer a beautiful bathroom with one of those 'swirly tubs' (jacuzzi) and that profound silence you can rarely find no matter where you go, these days. I slept profoundly and so did my wife, Susan. A gorgeous bee-loud glen behind the home, surrounded by trees and full of bird calls and an occasional Raven. Loved it and highly recommend it. Stay here, you won't regret it!!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nigel S
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Very quiet location. Handsome, well-built cabin, spacious, bright, tastefully furnished. Perfectly clean. Good art on the walls, and that's a pleasure. Kitchen well equipped, nothing missing. Good wood-stove, plenty of fire-wood. Comfortable seating. Owners remain at a tactful distance, privacy assured. What I asked for, was supplied promptly. Will be happy to stay there again in the future, although it did feel a bit expensive for a single inhabitant in October. But that's Saltspring, I guess.

Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 January 2013

We have stayed at Lost and Found several times now. It is so cute and inviting, we always have a great time. The owners are really friendly, and the little house is really well done. We hope to stay here a couple of times this year! There is no cell reception at the house but there is Wi-fi.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends