“Don't do it!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Rossland
Angela's B&B and Guest House
Ranked #2 of 6 Rossland B&B and Inns
Kelowna
“Don't do it!”
Reviewed 20 September 2010

Went to check in at the 'guest house' basement suite. Furniture old and saggy. Checked the basement of the other B & B, again old furniture and you better not be taller have 5'10". Both top floors were booked so didn't see this rooms. Suggest she take a look at other B&Bs in the Okanagan Valley and see how they are decorated.
Thank goodness for the Prestige Hotel.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
2 Thank loveholidaysKelowna
Angelahost, Owner at Angela's B&B and Guest House, responded to this review, 10 October 2013
Yes, back in 2010 some of the furniture was old, and after reading this review I went shopping. Guests often give me helpful suggestions, so their good ideas are incorporated into the regular upgrades. Some of the furniture is antique, harmonising with the 1930's architecture. But where new is important, I provide it... like excellent beds, kitchen equipment and BBQs etc.
I appreciate the helpful criticism, but this reviewer also rated sleep quality low after looking for 2 minutes... not enough time for a nap! We all have bad days, I guess.
I learned from this review, even if I didn't agree with much of it. Thanks.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Vancouver
Reviewed 11 November 2009

We had to be in town for two nights and Angela graciously shuffled things around so that we could do that. We had the bottom floor of the B&B (there is also a guesthouse out back) . There was a living room with a wood stove and lot's of comfy chairs and a kitchen area with a microwave and electric kettle. It was very cozy. There is also an outdoor hot tub.
Angela is a very kind, funny , well-traveled and generous woman who takes really great care of you. Unlike some B & B's I've been to, there is no curfew and no fussiness. When we went out for the day, she would come in and tidy everything up and replenish our breakfast supplies.

Rossland is a really cool town and if I am ever back there , I'm going to book early so that my boyfriend and I can stay here. Thanks Angela! You are a super cool lady.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled on business
2 Thank Vancouverland
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rossland
0.4 km away
2.9 km away
Ram's Head Inn
Ram's Head Inn
#3 of 6 in Rossland

Been to Angela's B&B and Guest House? Share your experiences!