“we will go again for sure”
Review of Cowboy Ranch

Cowboy Ranch
Ranked #52 of 255 Restaurants in Prince George
Price range: USD 8 - USD 23
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Pub
Reviewed 8 April 2018

my wife and myself went their for lunch on a Saturday, we both had a bowl of the clam chowder and then we shared the fan tail prawns, brisket burnt ends and an order of the coney fries, (yes those coney fries) they tasted just like i remember from dog n' suds as a much younger man, everything was very good with huge portions, unfortunately some of the burnt ends were a little dry but still eatable, our sever was fantastic and as a bonus the nights band was in their doing a sound check at the time so we got a little live music to boot, we will definitely be back for more.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

Maybe trying a bit too hard, but it does work. An almost authentic feel to this place. Not fine dining by any stretch but an easy place to get comfortable in.

Reviewed 8 September 2016

We are one of those couples that love karaoke! We were combing through various restaurants, or places that might offer karaoke, and we found that Cowboy Ranch had karaoke. This was one of the major things that sold us on this place to visit.

Not only were we treated to a wonderful night of karaoke, we were also treated to very positive, and friendly staff that were there to assist us. The atmosphere/ ambiance was really good as well. It was immediately evident to us, that a lot of locals frequent this restaurant, which shows that it was a place that is favorable for tourists to visit.

If you're into karaoke, it happens on Thursday evenings here.

Reviewed 10 April 2016 via mobile

The food was great and the cook was the best she pick out something that I was able to eat I thing melissa goldthorpe is one of the best cooks yet

Reviewed 8 July 2015

My husband and I hadn't been back to the Cowboy Ranch in nearly a year. Last night, we popped in for dinner. We were both pleasantly surprised that Wendy, our server, remembered our drinks (iced tea, no ice for me, coffee for him) considering how long it's been.

We both ordered the Monday special (big brisket Baron), and as usual, we were not disappointed. Portions are still a significant size, and just as flavourful as we remembered. The service remains excellent, and the prices are perfectly reasonable, especially for the volume of food you receive.

The Cowboy Ranch is definitely back in my list of regular dining places. I'm rather sorry I forgot about it for so long. I think I'll give one of the halibut dishes a try next time :)

3  Thank MotherKali