“Copper Pig Will Satisfy Any Meat Lovers Cravings”

The Copper Pig Bbq House
Ranked #10 of 244 Restaurants in Prince George
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Stopped in at the Copper Pig while on vacation this summer. We had adults as well as children and the menu has items to satisfy all tastes and appetites, and showcased some amazing BC beers both on tap and bottles.

Three of the four ordered the Butchers Block, which is a 24 oz meat lovers dream with bbq chicken, sausage, turkey, beef brisket ribs and house cured pancetta. A skewer of fresh veggies is served along with the meat selection, but the Board is definitely focused on the carnivore at heart. My friend ordered the country fried chicken and of course an order of home made cornbread for all was a must.

We also ordered the bbq Mac n cheese for the kids and had more than enough meat on our platters to share with them as well. My grandson was particularly enamoured with the turkey lol.

I can't remember the dessert my daughter ordered, but was large and shared by herself, husband and children and judging by the empty dish greatly enjoyed.

Price is pretty much right on the mark for meal we had and the service was great
Restaurant is well designed, comfortable and easily accessible.

Definitely would recommend for a good BBQ dinner.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

When I go here I always get the same platter. the first time I every had it I was in love. although I find the consistency in the quilty is up and down. if I'm going to pay 50++$ for something I would like it to not be burnt. service has always been ok I feel like if you don't "look like someone who will tip well" they pay less attention to you. don't go often but hope the next time I go in the food will be delicious like I know it can be. also like that they are local and what they do for the community like the piggy bank fund.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

The food isn't cheap, but the portions are good and the quality is great.

I'm not sure how authentic the bbq is, however it is still the kind of place I can enjoy returning to again and again.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

I would not consider this an authentic BBQ or smoke house, But the food was good and they had big craft beer list. Our server was young and new but did a good jod

Reviewed 4 September 2017

Both occasions ordered BBQ platter for 2. Both times came with only 1 piece of chicken, apparently we are to cut and share, not cool. Specialty drinks over 1/2 ice,thought maybe just mistake till 2nd one the same, these are $8 drinks.Noticed others not happy around us with food or portion sizes..