All reviewsecono lodgetim hortons across the streetroom was cleancentral locationone night staywalking distancecoffee makerenjoyed my staywould stay here againcontinental breakfastexcellent stayfront desk staffgreat place to stayliving roombedssleepmicrowave
Reviewed 10 March 2018

We stayed at the Riviera the night before a 6 am flight. The property is an older building. However, the rooms we clean, excellent bed linens, comfortable beds and shower worked well and allowed for tall users. The room was much quieter than the Ramada. Offstage parking is limited but we were able to get one of the spaces. We will stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank jbccVanderhoof
Reviewed 4 March 2018

Very satisfied with the time we spent..will definitely stay here again next time we are in Prince george for any type of occasion will also recommend this place to friends and family who are traveling to or from Prince George..Thank u again

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 551starr88
Sudhan N, Front Desk at Riviera City Centre Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear 551starr88

Thank you for your review of our hotel on the world's largest review site and sharing with the millions of people that use it every day to make their travel decisions.

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We pride ourselves in going the extra mile with a smile to keep customers happy to the best we could. We offer competitive rates and it is our goal to offer a clean and comfortable room to our guests for a reasonable price.

Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to hosting you again in the future.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

As I entered the reception, I was greeted with warm smile which made me feel comfortable. He somehow came to know that I was new to the town (prince George). He gave me information what I needed, Kinda guided me according to his knowledge, which helped me a lot. I really appreciate your service. A big thumbs up .

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear Gummadisujay07

We greatly appreciate the time and effort taken to share this valuable feedback. We always welcome feedback as this is the only way we can improve or keep up our services.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at Riviera. We do our best to make our customers feel welcomed and comfortable. We offer a clean and comfortable room in a great location close to restaurants, hospital and shopping malls at a reasonable price.

Again it was a pleasure to serve you at our hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

I have stayed in hotels that are over $$200, this was clean and a very comfy bed. Super customer service. Thanks again.. After being on the crappy roads all day, I was dreading staying in a cheap hotel, but was pleasantly surprised. I don't live in the city so did struggle a bit with the road noise, but overall EXCELLENT!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business

Dear cathie5665

Value!! We hear that always. We offer competitive rates and it is our goal to offer a clean and comfortable room to our guests for a reasonable price. We do our best to meet our guest's needs and make them happy. Once again I am glad you enjoyed your stay at Riviera City Centre Inn.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

Room took a while to warm up. Quiet, central, comfortable. I will be back. Very helpful, I felt safe and cared for. Tim Horton's was very close by and all banking amenities. Greyhound walking distance.

Room Tip: Heat rooms up a bit more.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo

Dear lilliang59

Thank you for choosing Riviera and I sincerely appreciate the time you took to share the feedback of your recent stay in our hotel.

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at Riviera. We do our best to make our customers feel welcomed and comfortable. We offer a clean and comfortable room in a great location close to restaurants, hospital and shopping malls at a reasonable price all round the year.

Again thank you for your kind words and it was a pleasure to serve you at our hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.