See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Myself & my daughter traveled up for a lecture at UNBC. Mead Manor was perfectly located, easily accessible, great price & a wonderful host! Wonderful breakfasts to choose from & eat, while looking out onto the back yard. We were in the Pink Room, it was quiet, relaxing & roomy. Thank you Laura for a great weekend & the jam didn't last long in our house! We will be back to stay at this lovely B & B :)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 June 2014

An amazing bed and breakfast with a hostess that is friendly, generous with her time and service, and a great cook!!! Such a peaceful setting, the sun room facing a tranquil backyard. Just can't say enough good things about Mead Manor. A very comfortable bed! A "must" stop when travelling to PG and need a place to stay!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 March 2014

Having never been to Prince George before I was happy to find this B&B on the first try. I've been to many B&Bs before and Mead Manor ranks well and is very close to the west side of town where I was working. The breakfast atrium is great in the snowy winter and the sitting room with a fireplace is perfect to get comfy in. Laura was a wonderful host who went out of her way with breakfast (all of which are top notch) even when I slept in.

• Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank Karl H
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We stayed two nights in the pink room and found it very comfortable. Laura is a wonderful host and helped us with her knowledge of the different areas to consider when locating an apartment for our daughter. The breakfasts that we selected were delicious and the breakfast room very pretty. Laura was incredibly accommodating and when our cell phone service was out for the day she allowed us to use her phone and have messages left for us. The trip would have been so difficult if we hadn't had Mead Manor as our "home base."

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Three of us, myself, my mom and my sister-in-law, stayed in the pink room. Very lovely. I don't think you could get a better breakfast at any hotel, especially with the view of the gardens that we had. Laura even sent us away with samples of her home-made jam and syrup. So delicious. Thank you Laura, I hope we have a reason to go through Prince George again. The only drawback for my mom, who is 87 with knee replacements, was there were no rails in the shower. It was a bit difficult for her to get in and out. But then, most 87-year-olds don't go on road trips.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends