Prestige Treasure Cove(Prince George)
Free cancellation until 04/08
Brothers Inn(Prince George)
Free cancellation until 03/08
USD 70
  • Restaurant
Coast Inn of the North(Prince George)
USD 139
USD 104
Riviera City Centre Inn(Prince George)(Great Value!)
USD 58
USD 55
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 02/08
USD 119
USD 110
Bon Voyage Inn(Prince George)
Free cancellation until 05/08
USD 83
Carmel Inn(Prince George)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/08
USD 74
USD 72
Camelot Court Motel(Prince George)
Free cancellation until 03/08
USD 84
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 November 2012

Mead Manor was terrific. This time had a chance to stay for a work trip. The free wi-fi was definitely appreciated!
The weather was not so great but the host made sure we always had a clean driveway to get out of, no worries at all. The snow sure made it beautiful. So enjoyed having the extra heated spotlight thing in the bathroom...so toasty!
Would reccommend a stay here for business or for personal time. Thanks to a fabulous host!

Room Tip: Love the downstairs room as has the jetted tub and ceiling heater thing in bathroom.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 30 July 2012

My stay at Mead Manor was truly one of the nicest B&B I have ever stayed at! Lovely home, breakfast laid out in a beautiful sunroom that overlooks a gorgeous, peaceful garden, & Laura is a a very gracious host! The room is very spacious, nicely decorated, and a very comfy bed. There's a variety of gourmet breakfast offerings to choose from. I would definately recommend this to anyone. Nicely located off Hwy 16.

Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank Jgerri
Reviewed 5 February 2012

Very nice Place. Nice size suit. Nice host. Very good location. Close to down town

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 November 2011

We stayed in Mead manor in Prince George in November 2011. My wife and I are hockey fans and we travel all over the province watching our Salmon Arm Silverbacks.
Laura is the gracious and most pleasant owner of Mead Manor. She greeted us warmly and immediately made us feel at home. Mead Manor is in a newer subdivision of the city and thus the home is modern and well appointed. The bedroom we had was large and the bed was most comfortable. We had a private entrance to our room, so we did not feel we were disrupting anyone else. In the large bathroom, there was also a jetted tub, which was great to soak in after the hockey game.
We also had access to an entertainment room, where there was a very large, probably 50 inch TV, There were movie CD's on the shelf to watch as well, and two comfortable recliners. We had access to a microwave and kettle as well.
For breakfast in the morning you are given a menu with 9 choices on it. We opted for a mixed fruit bowl as an appetizer. The main breakfast we chose was bacon, eggs, toast, coffee and juice. It was excellent.
Laura took the time to talk with us, and made us feel right at home. I would highly recommend Mead Manor to anyone travelling to Prince George.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Douglas I
Reviewed 20 July 2011

I thought this was one of the friendliest and most accomodating Bed & Breakfasts my husband and I have ever stayed in.
We could have our dog with us and had a very quiet, private room. Although I am quite picky, I had such choices for breakfast! And my hubby never eats breakfast,...usually... he sure gobbled all of this host's beautiful spread down! lol
I wish we lived closer so that I could visit this B&B again sooner!

Room Tip: Lots of closet space and towels available.
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends