“Visiting from out of town”
Review of The Pasta Factory

The Pasta Factory
Ranked #23 of 205 Restaurants in Penticton
Price range: USD 8 - USD 23
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I know this restaurant to be an excellent restaurant having lived in Penticton for many years prior to moving away. However, when one makes a reservation for a specific time, it should be honoured. Otherwise, why take reservations?
I was visiting family over the March long week-end and booked a table for 6. After 20 minutes of having people seated in front of us we took our business to Boston Pizza.

I know you can do better.

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

The thing I love most about this pasta restaurant is too many to pick a fav!!!! First the prices. They are so great affordable and your whole family can go. Their portions are big and can be shared! I always get the sea food linguini pasta yum! So soooo good. I have tried everything else on the menu and that is so flavorful as well. The spinach crab dip is to die for! Even the chicken Alfredo dip mmmm so good! Never leave this place disappointed or still hungry! You leave this place so full you need a wheel barrow to exit the building or rolled out from being so full! They have free bread with balsamic dip it’s always fresh! The Greek salad is very tasteful and fresh as well! I can go on and on buuuuut I’m sure you get the point! They have peach Bellinis and good drink specials every day of the week if you wasnted a relaxing drink with your meal! Great servers which is rare in smaller areas!

Reviewed 28 January 2018

This restaurant consistently delivers good food for a decent price! The pasta dishes are filling and cooked to perfection. The service is always amazing and the environment of the restaurant is very relaxing. This is by far one of our favourite restaurants in Penticton. Great place to eat before heading to the movie theatre next door!

Reviewed 27 January 2018

Great food, excellent service and options for gluten free lovers. CLEAN place, nice music, yummy drinks and wonderful food!

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Family reunion time ! 10 of us in our group, everyone loved what they ordered! Service was top notch! Warm, inviting environment!
It was our first visit and definitely would return.

Review collected in partnership with ASUS 7 Stub App Tablet