“Visiting from out of town”
Review of The Pasta Factory

The Pasta Factory
Ranked #23 of 207 Restaurants in Penticton
Price range: USD 8 - USD 23
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I know this restaurant to be an excellent restaurant having lived in Penticton for many years prior to moving away. However, when one makes a reservation for a specific time, it should be honoured. Otherwise, why take reservations?
I was visiting family over the March long week-end and booked a table for 6. After 20 minutes of having people seated in front of us we took our business to Boston Pizza.

I know you can do better.

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

The thing I love most about this pasta restaurant is too many to pick a fav!!!! First the prices. They are so great affordable and your whole family can go. Their portions are big and can be shared! I always get the sea food linguini pasta yum! So soooo good. I have tried everything else on the menu and that is so flavorful as well. The spinach crab dip is to die for! Even the chicken Alfredo dip mmmm so good! Never leave this place disappointed or still hungry! You leave this place so full you need a wheel barrow to exit the building or rolled out from being so full! They have free bread with balsamic dip it’s always fresh! The Greek salad is very tasteful and fresh as well! I can go on and on buuuuut I’m sure you get the point! They have peach Bellinis and good drink specials every day of the week if you wasnted a relaxing drink with your meal! Great servers which is rare in smaller areas!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 27 January 2018

Great food, excellent service and options for gluten free lovers. CLEAN place, nice music, yummy drinks and wonderful food!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Family reunion time ! 10 of us in our group, everyone loved what they ordered! Service was top notch! Warm, inviting environment!
It was our first visit and definitely would return.

Date of visit: September 2017
Review collected in partnership with ASUS 7 Stub App Tablet
Reviewed 8 November 2017

Dropped in while visiting in Penticton, looking for a place that would be familiar. That's just what we found. The decor was cozy, service solid and the menu satisfactory with some gluten free options. Not too busy for early on a Saturday evening but that made for an enjoyable dining experience. You won't get many surprises here but that can be a positive!

Date of visit: August 2017