See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 July 2013

My wife and I just paid $100/night for 2 nights of disappointment. Fortunately, Penticton is a great place with lots of outdoor activities so we weren't in the room very much. The only good thing about this Motel is the proximity to Tim Hortons, Starbucks and the beach. The bad things are numerous: 1) garbage overflowing from the bins; 2) torn weatherstripping on the door jam; 3) an old air conditioner that sounds like a 747 jet when running; 4) wall thermostat has no cover; 5) tv is precariously mounted on small fridge; 6) this fridge won't stay closed, possibly due to the extra layer of ice in the freezer part-needs a defrost; 7) the wide gap under the door that connects to another suite- the loud a/c unit allowed privacy from the people in that suite!; 8) bathroom sink is chipped and doesn't have a lever to lift the stopper in the sink- you must reach into dirty water when you wish to drain the sink; 9) rust in the soap dsh in the tub; 10) green discoloured film in grout of tub. We have stayed in "budget" hotels throughout Canda, US, and Mexico, and this is the worst place we have stayed in. It is a dump

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank skihockeynut
Reviewed 19 July 2013

We booked the kitchen suite which worked perfectly for our family. While our stay for 1 week, we were very happy with the room. It held all of us nicely. Great BBQ area and the courtyard and the salt water pool was also great. The price was great for us as well. Very accommodating and helpful staff. All in all, we would def stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank jim j
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Booked ahead through Booking.com and arrived late after a long day of driving to a very disappointing situation. Room was smelly, a.c. didn't work ( but was eventually fixed after a 2 hour wait), stains on upholstery, rusty soap dish in bathtub, dirty corners. Air conditioning units dripped puddles of water onto carpeting in front of doors to rooms. If I had known what this motel was like, I would never have stayed here. We left without using the shower, as soon as possible the next morning.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank 793traveller
Reviewed 2 July 2013

I recently stayed at this motel for Canada day long weekend, I would give this place a 0 star rating if possible, our room was run down beyond repair, the toilet was not secured to the ground and leaked when flushed out of the bottom, the back half of the room smelt like sour sewage, and I witnessed the owner/manager call a young woman the "c" word and get into a physical altercation with her, once the police arrived he continued to argue with police making a scene disrupting everyone's stay. a far cry from a professional. I will never bring my family here or recommend this place.

Room Tip: If you want a good room, go someplace else
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Rick379
Reviewed 26 June 2013

I spent five nights here and found it was very adequate. It is not fancy but we are only in the room at night. There is an open area where it is possible to bring food and eat outdoors. I have booked again for next year.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends