See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 19 July 2013

We booked the kitchen suite which worked perfectly for our family. While our stay for 1 week, we were very happy with the room. It held all of us nicely. Great BBQ area and the courtyard and the salt water pool was also great. The price was great for us as well. Very accommodating and helpful staff. All in all, we would def stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank jim j
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Booked ahead through Booking.com and arrived late after a long day of driving to a very disappointing situation. Room was smelly, a.c. didn't work ( but was eventually fixed after a 2 hour wait), stains on upholstery, rusty soap dish in bathtub, dirty corners. Air conditioning units dripped puddles of water onto carpeting in front of doors to rooms. If I had known what this motel was like, I would never have stayed here. We left without using the shower, as soon as possible the next morning.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank 793traveller
Reviewed 2 July 2013

I recently stayed at this motel for Canada day long weekend, I would give this place a 0 star rating if possible, our room was run down beyond repair, the toilet was not secured to the ground and leaked when flushed out of the bottom, the back half of the room smelt like sour sewage, and I witnessed the owner/manager call a young woman the "c" word and get into a physical altercation with her, once the police arrived he continued to argue with police making a scene disrupting everyone's stay. a far cry from a professional. I will never bring my family here or recommend this place.

Room Tip: If you want a good room, go someplace else
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Rick379
Reviewed 26 June 2013

I spent five nights here and found it was very adequate. It is not fancy but we are only in the room at night. There is an open area where it is possible to bring food and eat outdoors. I have booked again for next year.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank LH1111
Reviewed 8 May 2013

My husband and I have been staying here for years and love it.

Agree that in Summer it can be a but nuts, but let's be honest, if you go to Penticton in the Summer time you'll find crowds and partiers everywhere! We've never had the pool be too crowded and the A/C worked each time, even in +38 degree weather.

Our last stay was in October over Thanksgiving and it was heavenly! Pool was closed but the BBQ's were still running and everything in our kitchen worked just fine. Felt like we had the whole place to ourselves! Yes our room was one of the older ones, but we were with our Husky and it's to be expected, especially as we were not asked to pay a deposit :)

If you want a pretty, shiny cookie-cutter experience, go the the Ramada! If you want a chill place to hang for a great price, try the Stardust!

Room Tip: Several of the rooms on the top floor have been upgraded and look awesome, ask for one of these if you are a non-smoker or traveling dog-free.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple