See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 May 2013

My husband and I have been staying here for years and love it.

Agree that in Summer it can be a but nuts, but let's be honest, if you go to Penticton in the Summer time you'll find crowds and partiers everywhere! We've never had the pool be too crowded and the A/C worked each time, even in +38 degree weather.

Our last stay was in October over Thanksgiving and it was heavenly! Pool was closed but the BBQ's were still running and everything in our kitchen worked just fine. Felt like we had the whole place to ourselves! Yes our room was one of the older ones, but we were with our Husky and it's to be expected, especially as we were not asked to pay a deposit :)

If you want a pretty, shiny cookie-cutter experience, go the the Ramada! If you want a chill place to hang for a great price, try the Stardust!

Room Tip: Several of the rooms on the top floor have been upgraded and look awesome, ask for one of these if you are a non-smoker or traveling dog-free.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ali A
Reviewed 12 August 2012

Clean room with fridge and coffee maker at reasonable cost. Desk man friendly and accommodating. Would stay there again. Pool was clean and a comfortable temperature, the bed was comfy and there was adequate storage space.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ted S
Reviewed 10 August 2012

stayed at this motel for the long weekend, this hotel may look nice from the outside but let that not deceive you, the inside of these hotel rooms are unnaceptable, NOTHING works, our stove that we paid extra for did not work, we had missing lightbulbs in the bathroom, the A/C in the middle of the scorching heat was not working, it would turn on for 5 minutes and then turn off indefinately, we were so hot during the night it was difficult to sleep, the shower heads did not work properly. To top it all of the manager was sooo rude! I cannot believe that he treats his guests at his hotel like that, I dont understand how he is even still in business. I would definately not reccomend this place to anyone, find another hotel thats cheaper and actually nicer! Also this place during the summer time is definately NOT for families!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Natalie P
Reviewed 5 August 2012

We will never stay at this place again ! We booked a 3 night stay for family of 4 (2 children) We arrived to find we had a room beside the pool . The kids were thrilled . The room was clean but run down . Our first night was fine . We spent a day at the lake only to come back and find a swarm of young party kids had taken over the entire place ! The manager was running around servicing them all the while they had taken over the pool area drinking and throwing beer bottles in and around the pool even though there was signs saying no glass aloud in the pool area ! They had music ( if you can call it that ) blarring loud with the f bombs being dropped every minute ! Needless to say our pool time was no longer ! The party continued all night till 3am . My husband had to get out of bed several times to complain and the manager and he did nothing !!!! We had a night of listening to drunk , nasty mouthed kids screaming and fighting outside our door ! The next morning the partiers wasted no time and jumped the locked gate to the pool with beer bottle in hand . We went into the office to complain only to find groups of other people doing the same and demanding compensation ! The manager said no way and told everyone that tonight would be worse !!! What a loser ! We were never so happy to leave a place ! IF YOU WANT TO PARTY KIDS AND REEK HAVIC THEN THIS IS THE PLACE FOR YOU !!

Room Tip: Don't do it !!!
Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
4  Thank Cheryl D
Reviewed 18 July 2012

We booked at thos hotel online two weeks before our vacation online to have to cancel it a week later due to unforseen circumstances when I called to cancel and explain why I was told I would be charges the full rate of the room plus tax due to their 30 day cancelation policy. I was devostated be this and tried to explain my situation to the manager but he was rude and degrading towards me. The next day I spent callimg the online company i booked through in order to cancel at no charge, after talling with the online agency and the hotel manager again I managed to have room cancelled at no charge. Though i may have gotten my room cancelled at no charge i will NOT book with this hotel ever again as the manager is extremely ride and arrogant and thay the business doeant follow the BBA.

Stayed: July 2012