All reviews great location okanagan lake under new management close to downtown indoor pool room cleaning would stay here again per night lakeshore fridge ac
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Our family stayed there 4 night. I was very satisfied with how it was. The local was ideal, just across the street from the beach and one block to down town.The front desk guy and lady were nice and helpful. we had a great time over there. We definitely go back!!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
6  Thank Jody123-56
Reviewed 24 November 2017

I have no credit card and the receptionist say to me the obligation to pay 160$ more with my debit card in case of vandalism.And she don't want to refund me.

He say it was because i smoke in the room but is not true.

The room was cold wen i come and is took times for me to adjust the temperature.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Joel L
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Very good location right on the end of the strip, which I liked because it forced you to walk the whole Length and see everything. The size of the room was good, and it was clean and well kept, I enjoyed my stay.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ZombieAsuicide
Reviewed 11 October 2017

When we entered the hotel, the desk clerk was yelling at a customer that she couldn't have her deposit back just because someone died in the family. Then he shared that with everyone else waiting to check in. So much for privacy!
We asked to look at the unit and he said if didn't like what we were given, we would have to pay for it anyway. There were no refunds.
The rooms had been prepaid. He still asked for my Visa card authorization of $200 for damage.
The rooms were not clean. My traveling companion felt he had been bitten by something during the night - in the end, he had a rash that didn't go away for 24 hours.
Just don't go there.

Room Tip: Just don't take a room here. The service attitude is dismal.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
6  Thank watercolourkay
Reviewed 29 September 2017

We just stayed there sep 2 and 3rd location was great location. BUT I just got my visa bill he charged a 100.00 after we left unauthorized. I called hotel he said we smoked in our room. We are non smokers.
He had chairs with ash trays outside of each room . But we do not smoke. He says our room smelled of smoke. I do not recommend this hotel in Penticton, Location is good for the beach but there are other properties just as good. This is fraudulent and how many others does he do this too. The owner would not listen to me. He just found an excuse to charge 100.00

Room Tip: make sure you know al charges before you leave we were charged after we left
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple