See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Staff here are great but overworked and underpaid!! One housekeeper for the whole complex over the Canada Day long weekend. Ownership should be ashamed. The complex is old and tired and should be renovated completely. Rooms are dirty and in need of a deep clean.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I was disappointed considering the price we paid for the stay. Bathroom was needing repair and no fan. The renovation in the main living area looked nice however there was a slope in the kitchen floor that posed a hazard for my husband with mobility issues.
The location was great but with so many choices of places to stay along the strip, next time I would try another comparable motel or stay in a larger chain hotel for the same price.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

5/5 The staff is wonderful the manager Joy is simply Amazing I will definitely come back..... I wrote this two 1/2 years ago. Now tho im changing my rating to 2/5... my family and I have always made a point to go to this Resort the staff has always been friendly we have been going there for close to two and a half years every time we go on vacation we always go to Shoreline but this last time I have to say I will never go back to Shoreline resorts the person at the front desk her name is Leslie.she was rude didn't know what she was doing with more then one thing! and it wasn't just with me!!!! I witnessed her being extremely rude on the phone with a lady who was over seas looking for what im assuming was the guest that was no longer there. I am absolutely disgusted of the way she spoke not only to myself but how she handled that phone call while I was standing in the office I found her extremely abrasive rude and when she didn't know what she was doing she called on somebody who doesn't work there to help her.... I am so sad to write this for this resort as I love everyone else who works there honestly they treated my family like their family.. but I do not have to spend my hard earned dollar at a place that will treat their customers are even their potential customers like that we will not be coming back ! On a side note.... if you don't care about how rude people are or how your spoken to, and are looking for a clean and quiet place to rest your head for a night this is your place! Every other staff I have encountered that works here is absolutely amazing and they all do their job extremely well!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Lindsay S
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

After a long day driving we just drove in and took the chance to stay here. We were given a suite, it was roomy, bit rough around the edges but it was clean, had everything we wanted and it was walking distance to everything with a fantastic view.
Staff were friendly, so if you are after a “no frills” stay, I recommend staying here.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 October 2017

I had an incident in the mountains last week and totaled by car. Needed a last minute hotel for myself and my dog. Shoreline took me in. Super friendly, good prices, rooms were clean, appliances all worked. In-suite modem, real cable. The beach is literally right across the street. The owners were nice and helpful and told me about landmarks around town. I will stay here next time I'm in Penticton.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo