“Weekend brunch is busy, food not that great for price”
Review of The Nest & Nectar

The Nest & Nectar
Ranked #24 of 205 Restaurants in Penticton
Price range: USD 4 - USD 19
Description: Down to earth, creative food & drink using the Okanagan's finest nectar! Local, simple, delicious, made with love.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

The buffet is kinda expensive for what you get so maybe go there super hungry and eat a whole bunch. There is no menu option during the weekend buffet so be aware of this before you drive out there. I found the place kind of run down looking and the waitress that seated us was kind of strange but friendly enough. The girl making waffles was a bit aloof and didn't respond or even make eye contact with me; so when I asked her if I could have a chocolate chip waffle, I wasn't sure if she was actually going to make it or if I had the wrong department, and I cautiously walked away and brought my cold mess of huevos rancheros back to my table. But to my surprise she found me and told me my waffle was ready. I stood in line for a few minutes to find out the crepe/whipped cream dude was out of the Bailey's whipped cream I and everyone else there wanted but he was friendly and had some regular stuff. I guess the waffle was alright but my friends and I weren't overly impressed with the other things available in the buffet, we were there around 9:30 am and it was already a bit smashed up and picked through.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Found this amazing place on trip advisor. The Saturday buffet caught my eye as I was traveling through town and wanted something yummy but different but amazing. Not the biggest fan of buffets but my family loves them. This one did not disappoint. The food was amazing and different which I love. It was all fresh; the crepes and the waffles are made fresh when you ask.
The chef, cooks and servers were friendly, happy and very helpful with anything you wanted or needed.
Besides how incredible fresh and yummy the food was, they have a huge selection of tea which comes in a press with fresh steamed milk on the side along with fresh honey. It was better than a high end resort brunch buffet!!
Worth every penny I spent. I will be back and with more people and I will tell anyone traveling to or through Penticton that tho place is a must try!!

1  Thank quintrev
Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We were in your restaurant on Friday night , 6 of us by the window , had a slight issue with the seafood linguine .... your professionalism is outstanding , wasnt even your fault yet you took full responsibility, we loved the food ... the service ... the restaurant decor ... and certainly our waitress , wish I would have got her name . We will be back and for al you readers out there please order the ribs ... incredible

1  Thank Sandi K
Reviewed 17 March 2018

Great Location and lots of ambiance with the walls covered in artists paintings for sale.
I had the breakfast Bacon and eggs and it was very good. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

We went to The Nest and Nectar on a Sunday for brunch. It was quite busy but we were able to get a table at 11:30 am. There is a crepe station and a waffle station. The crepes didn't look that great but the waffles looked excellent. The types of dishes offered at the buffet were very interesting. Our favourite was the turkey cranberry hash and the eggs Benedict! The eggs were so delicious! There is also a ham carving station. One thing that was kind of disappointing was that it was hard to get refills on coffee/water but other than that, it was a great buffet.