“Excellent stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in New Westminster
Lavender House Bed and Breakfast
Reviewed 15 February 2012

My 24 year old daughter and I stayed at Lavender House Feb 11, 2012 so we could judge a rat show for RatspacNW Ratstravaganza held in New Westminster. I was looking for a safe place to stay without noise of the town or extra cost of parking. We felt extremely safe and even walked to uptown in the evening and back - Johanna was very good at giving the walking directions and suggested restaurants in that area. Unfortunately we could only stay one night of the two we reserved due to work back home. I hope we have another reason to visit New Westminster again as I will defiantly choose Lavender House again.
OH - excellent breakfast and conversation!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 2 February 2012

I stayed at the Lavender House B&B in New Westminster, B.C. in September 2011, and loved the experience. The warmth of the hosts, Johanna and Derrick; the amazing breakfasts; and the comfy room in a gorgeous home all added up to a wonderful experience. So much so that I came back in January 2012 with my husband - second time 'round was like I'd never left - Johanna makes you feel right at home (but it's even better!). Lavender House is perfectly located in New Westminster - another reason we keep coming back (we're already booked for June 2012).

I'm looking forward to my next stay and those delicious breakfasts, and seeing Johanna and Derrick again. Thank you for an absolutely wonderful place to call "my second home."

Judy Field
Ottawa, Ontario

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 December 2011

In Aug'11 we were in New Westminster for a family wedding & spent 3 nights at Lavendar House. In Nov'11 we were back for 3 more nights as we visited family & friends. We much appreciate the extra space downstairs to spread out, though we did not use any of the full kitchen facilities available downstairs. Had wonderful breakfasts & fabulous conversation, and we now consider this our new home away from home.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 December 2011

This is a fantastic place to stay. Very friendly and helpful hosts, amazing food and excellent atmosphere. I can't say enough good about this place. Thank you guys very much:)

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 November 2011

I stayed here with my daughter and found the Lavender House to be convenient, clean, and quiet. We stayed on the upper floor in a room with two single beds. Johanna went above and beyond by ensuring that we had the upper floor to ourselves as there is one bathroom. We enjoyed the morning breakfasts, a perfect start to our day. My daughter loved staying here. She was made to feel welcome. After returning home, I received an envelope in the mail with a garment that was left behind. Another sign of the personal service that a guest can rely upon when visiting the Lavender House. We hope to return.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank SnowDomeJasper
yuccan2, Owner at Lavender House Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2011

I am so fortunate to have so many wonderful guests stay in my home and then write great reviews. Sometimes I feel as if I should employ all of you to be my promotion guides. Thanks for a wonderful review and I am happy that you and your daughter enjoyed your stay with us. As to the garment return, you are most welcome. We would love to have you stay again and if we can be of assistance do let us know. Sincerely Johanna