“Excellent ”

Price range: USD 1 - USD 15
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

This was our first time eating here. My husband had the halibut feature and I had the chicken stuffed with spinach and feta. Both dishes were excellent. We started off with Baba ganoush and some white wine. Our server was ver pleasant. We will go back to experience other items on their menu. Fouad thank you!

1  Thank Diane A

Reviewed 11 April 2018

It's true that the neighborhood is "colourful", but the trip to Aladdins is worth the trip. The food is fantastic - fresh and flavourful. On my last visit there, I had a cup of carrot ginger soup that was bursting with flavour, My husband and I split a vegetarian platter and thoroughly enjoyed ever bite, but could not finish it (too much food!). Also, if you are a coffee drinker you will be delighted with even the standard cup of coffee. If you have an espresso based drink you will be in heaven. Love Aladdins!

Reviewed 30 March 2018

There is nothing but positive with regards to the food, the staff, and the atmosphere. The middle eastern food here is as good or better than I've had in London, Toronto, or New York. Massive portion sizes so be warned to show up hungry or be ok with left overs to take home.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

This is a small little restaurant a bit out of our way but the place we had intended to visit was closed. It seemed a bit sketchy, but we were greeted warmly by a smiley young woman and seated close to the bar. I was reassured when I noticed the rest of the patrons all seemed to be regulars as they all ordered without consulting the menu.

Our food was exquisite! I ordered the special and was rewarded with the biggest piece of halibut I have ever been served. The salad was crisp and the tzatziki was fresh and creamy (yum!) both dinners had interesting roasted carrots, maybe a Lebanese dish but quite tasty.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

This small place was recommended by a friend and I thought it was delicious. The prawns were crispy and the carrots were delicious.

The service was friendly