“Great Greek food”

Ranked #26 of 348 Restaurants in Nanaimo
Price range: USD 8 - USD 19
Cuisines: Greek, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Come and enjoy traditional Greek Cuisine. We offer fresh cooked meals daily, using high quality ingredients. Our portions are large and very reasonably priced. We look forward to serving you.
Reviewed 12 January 2017

Had a fabulous meal at Marina's Tavern. The calamari appetizer was cooked perfectly; not rubbery at all. The chicken souvlaki was tender and flavourful. The steak skewer was great and cooked to medium/rare as requested. Really nice place to have a great dinner.

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Chicken Marsala was fantastic as well beef souvlaki tender and savoury
Highly recommend an evening here

Reviewed 11 January 2017

The food was awesome and the service was a pleasure, I have driven by this gem without noticing the sign dozens of times before. I am glad that it was suggested to go there. I will be going to this spot many more times.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

This is affordable delicious food. As well as Kebobs, musacka, spanikopita etc. They have excellent pizza offerings. Great for a family meal or with friends.

Reviewed 3 January 2017

There was a range of age groups there and as the evening went on, it filled up. If we had been any later, I think we would have needed a reservation. It was a good menu. I went with the ribs and they were tasty. The little Greek salad was one of the best I have had. My husband had the lasagna and he ate the whole thing - it was that delicious. White tables cloths and candles were a nice touch and it matched the older but very pleasant decor. The server was great and made it a great experience. I will return if we get a chance on our next trip through Nanaimo.