“Not a tour”

USD 107.23*
and up
The Strait of Georgia Seaplane Tour from Nanaimo
Reviewed 6 September 2017

HarbourAirSeaplanes, Guest Relations Manager at Harbour Air Seaplanes, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

All reviews
"route"
"victoria"
"downtown"

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I have never written a review before but feel compelled to do so now after my first experience with this Company. I am a 66 year old male with arthritis in both legs. Recently (mid July) I had to go to Europe and as I live in Nanaimo needed a flight to YVR. I am not a fan of Air Canada and when I initially called them they wanted almost $600 for a return flight just to Vancouver. I refused and even changed my carrier to Europe. A friend of mine suggested I try Harbour Air. I was a little doubtful due to the arthritis.
These people are fantastic and I cannot recommend them enough. I was even asked if I was a senior and was given a discount. They saw me struggling with my luggage and a young man ran up and took my baggage for me. They did the same when we landed at YVR and he carried it up the ramp for me I didn't even have to ask for assistance. While in Europe I had to extend my stay and change my return flight. Even this was easy to do and no extra charges they were so helpful. On my return they had even made a note that I may require assistance and I was preboarded. All this and for way under $200.
Harbour Air you have a permanent customer anywhere you fly Thank You so much. Martin Armour.

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

If you're heading to YVR from Nanaimo to catch a flight, try Harbour Air. It's a short flight and, depending on the weather, can be very scenic. There's a free shuttle to YVR's International and Domestic Terminals. Just a heads up... if you are booking online and have luggage, make sure you get the right ticket. After reading the small print for the lowest price ticket, I realized that we needed the next price category up. I called Harbour Air and they were happy to do it. I paid the difference when we checked in.

HarbourAirSeaplanes, Guest Relations Manager at Harbour Air Seaplanes, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2017

Dear lauraflynnhess,

Thank you so much for your glowing five-star review! We're so pleased that you enjoyed the convenience of flying with us from Nanaimo to catch a connecting flight from YVR airport. Great tip as well about ensuring you choose the best goFare category for your travel needs. Our goFare options are designed to recognize the different needs and preferences of a variety of travelers. Our goGold and goFlex fares offer the most flexibility and include the most luggage allowance. We're also pleased to hear you were able to make use of our complimentary shuttle service for an easy transfer over to the main YVR terminal.

Thanks for flying with us and we hope to welcome you aboard again one day!

-Harbour Air TripAdvisor Team

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

HarbourAirSeaplanes, Guest Relations Manager at Harbour Air Seaplanes, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2017