Buccaneer Inn(Nanaimo)
USD 197
USD 183
USD 215
  • Restaurant
Painted Turtle Guesthouse(Nanaimo)(Great Value!)
USD 71
  • Bar/Lounge
USD 160
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 5 May 2010

From the reservation process to the checkout process the hostess Cher was beyond accomodating. She picked me up at the bus station on my first day and just made me feel immediately at ease. The feeling continued right through my stay and I found myself excited to get back "home" at the end of a busy day at "work". By the time she dropped me off at the bus station I was feeling like I was leaving home and promising to stay in touch. The view really could not be beat and it was spectacular to sit at the front window and watch the ferry and the birds with a cup of tea in my hand. My room was spacious and very comfortable and everything was spotlessly clean. I recommend this B&B to anyone who is looking for a perfect balance of company and privacy.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 February 2010

I completely agree with all the other reviews. This B&B is the best in Nanaimo! Cher welcomed us into her gorgeous home as if we were long-lost friends! The view of the ocean is truly spectacular! The Seaside Room was exactly as advertised. The sheets were the softest ever and waking up to the glorious sunrise was amazing! Breakfast was truly delicious and Cher was kind enough to offer us muffins to go for our drive back to the airport. I would definitely stay here again! Thanks Cher!!!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 January 2010

Gracious and attentive hostess. Nice room with desk, couch, and good light,
Breakfast were varied and really good. Convenient location with views of Departure Bay from my room.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 January 2010

This B&B exceeded all of my expectations. From the comfort and cleanliness to the great breakfast and warm hospitality, it was all great! I look forward to visiting again in the Spring or Summer so I can enjoy the decks and views!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 January 2010

The Stephenson Point B&B was a very pleasant and unexpected surprise. I was greated by the owner with exceptional warmpth and kindness. The home with provides breath taking views of the water from the bedrooms and dining room. The sunrise, seaplanes, and ferries all move through at a gentle pace as a delicious breakfast and a hot cup of coffee ease you into your day. Highly recommended if you are looking for a B&B with a wonderful owner and gorgeous view.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled solo