See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 September 2012

My family and I had the most incredible Vancouver Island vacation and it is mostly because of the home away from home we were honoured to stay at. From the breath taking views to the beautifully decorated and comfortable home, we fell in love with this place. My husband, 5 year old and I slept so well in the beautifully appointed suites and every morning woke up to exceptional breakfasts and Cher`s wonderful smile and helpful advice on Nanaimo and area. Stephenson Point Seaside B&B is known for the most friendliest host and best Bed and Breakfast in Nanaimo, BC.

Room Tip: The main suite is outstanding with the view and ensuite and even a dressing room.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Lesley556
Reviewed 17 September 2012

I had never stayed in a bed and breakfast before so was a bit nervous. But wow how convenient! The room was awesome, ocean view. Having the coffee ready and a fabulous hot breakfast every morning was incredible. Cher is a terrific host. It was relaxing and I really felt comfortable and at home.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 September 2012

The location of the B&B is amazing and extremely relaxing. In the morning, as you are enjoying a wonderful breakfast, you can watch the local wildlife and the ferries go by.
Cher, the hostess, is a very kind and welcoming person. She makes you feel at home and has a lot of local knowledge regarding the good places to eat and things to do.
We highly recommend staying here and we look forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 2 September 2012

I stayed at Cher's beautiful, ocean front home in sunny Nanaimo for one week in August 2012 while attending the Insite program. Cher was warm and welcoming, and allowed me plenty of time to settle in and enjoy my surroundings. The breakfasts were delicious, and Cher cheerfully accommodated my many dietary restrictions. Anyone looking for a warm and comfortable place to stay should definitely give Cher a call! Thank you for being such an amazing hostess!
Sally in Calgary, AB.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 August 2012

I had the pleasure to stay at Stephenson Point Seaside B&B in early July when I attended an Insite session. Cher is an EXTREMELY accommodating hostess and her home is beautiful.
The view of Departure Bay was gorgeous. Breakfasts were beautifully prepared and always fresh and tasty. I will definitely choose Cher's B&B if ever I am in Nanaimo again!

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo