“Need a drive through”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Tim Hortons
Ranked #23 of 30 Quick Bites in Kelowna
Description: Located at 3255 Lakeshore Rd, Kelowna, BC, Tim Hortons is the perfect place to go for great-tasting, freshly brewed coffee. Our coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans, sourced from the world's most renowned growing regions. We also offer specialty beverages including lattes, cappuccinos, espresso, iced and frozen coffee, hot chocolate and tea. You can also stop by for a quick snack or delicious meal, any time of day. If you are looking for a treat, try one of our delectable baked goods, including donuts, cookies, muffins, or Timbits, our signature bite sized donut holes. We also offer a range of soups and made-to-order sandwiches, grilled paninis and wraps. Our doors are always open, and we welcome you to stay and relax or grab a coffee on the go. So come on over to your local Kelowna Tim Hortons and be welcomed with a smile.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This is a well run Tims with good friendly staff and a clean location. However they have no drive through and so the line at peak time can be a little long.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

I am done with Timis sandwiches. My husband abandoned them months ago but I am a slow learner. I liked the grilled cheese panini in a whole wheat bun. Today was my last one. It came out cold, uncut and with all yellow cheese. They use to use half white which melted more. I ate a few bites then returned it to the server. All she did was take my plate dump it in the garage and walk away. I'm sure under her breath she was saying, too bad lady go elsewhere.
Well I am. And although I like the coffee I know where I can get a very similar coffee and enjoy it also.

Good bye.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank P8780ODcarolc
Reviewed 25 October 2017

What has happened to the coffee! It used to be so good. The staff were friendly and the service good, but oh that coffee!

Date of visit: October 2017
2  Thank Robert F
Reviewed 19 June 2017

A Canadian fast food outlet where you can get good food at a reasonable price. It became a bit of a go at different towns for lunch to during our tour.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

No drivethrough compounds the volume of people inside this location and parking can be tough depending on the time of day. Stopped in and grabbed a black coffee and it was ok but a slow process. I cannot recommend any of the food Tim Hortons sells at any location though. It makes mcdonalds look like a culinary delight.

Date of visit: June 2017