“Didn't see the Blue Gator.. but there's a lot of BLUE hair ;) ...”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Neighbourhood: Central City
Neighbourhood: Central City
Reviewed 20 September 2015

Its an experience... well worn in place along with the clientele, a lot of whom are into the 3rd turn of Youth :) but there's nothing wrong with that ;) everyone needs somewhere to cut loose once in a while

1  Thank Ferenc V

Reviewed 17 July 2015

Great place for live Blues and Jazz music, dancing and fun. I've been a few times, and I've never been disappointed. A good night out.

Reviewed 29 April 2015

If you are sick of all the trendy, hip clubs with electronic music and you just wanna drink some beers and dance to older music check it out

Reviewed 16 September 2014 via mobile

Went to see the live music on a weekend, which started at 9. The place was really empty until about 10 at least. Music was great and the place had a good atmosphere. I look forward to going again.

Reviewed 11 August 2014

I have been to this bar a few times but last night is the last time. Service has always been hit and miss but the staff has never been great. Went there for an anniversary and to have a good time. As usual the service was bad and the staff was rude. At one point there was an altercation between a couple on the dance floor. The male ended up backing the girl into my chair. I thought at one point I might have to interject as the situation seemed to be escalating. I decided to look for a bouncer but surprisingly found our waitress. I explained the situation and pointed out the couple. At this point he had her backed into the corner where I had been sitting. She did nothing so I asked the bartender to do something because the waitress was useless. Before they did anything about the couple I was asked to leave and a bouncer came over to escort me out.
I was not drunk or belligerent. I was there to have a good time and mind my own business. Unfortunately there was a physical altercation at my table and I asked the staff to do something about it and I was told to leave.

1  Thank Bob5440