“Good buffet”

Mama Panda
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Central City
Reviewed 17 October 2015

I really like this buffet. Good wholesome regular food with some other choices thrown in. Good value for money.

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

My dad loves Chinese food, and so pretty much swears by Chinese buffet places. I've taken him to a few in Kelowna to fulfill his oriental fancy! This one was by FAR the worst I've ever been to and will NOT take him back there ever again.

We felt like we were eating in a broken down make shift Atco trailer in a parking lot. The decor was horrible and the hairs were falling apart and 4 of the 6 glasses they filled with water had lip smudge stains on them. Did they wash them at all?

I'm not the biggest Chinese buffet fan, but I've had some decent versions, this one I just have up on and left hungry. Seriously, I can eat almost a anything, but this was all soggy goop, one big pan after another it was foul.

They need to shut the doors on this place, I'm almost certain it does not pass any health inspection. Nasty.

2  Thank hybridfuels
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We used to come here when we lived here over 8 years ago but when arrived yesterday it seems that they have closed :(

2  Thank Darius S
Reviewed 17 April 2014

My only complaint is that there are too many choices and all delicious. The buffet items are primarily Chinese but enough Western choices that my wife, who doesn't do Chinese, can eat there too. Usually a buffet is a triumph of quantity over quality, but not so at Mama Panda's.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

At 7 pm on a Friday night, and some of the hot trays were empty, and the offerings were bland, over cooked and poorly presented. Boy, did I get a surprise from the unlabelled meat, when it turned out to be liver! The most disappointing was the selection of Chinese foods. All the dishes were clearly done as cheaply as possible.

1  Thank gypsycontessa