“Ew Ew Ew”

Mama Panda
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Central City
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I grew up on buffet food, and so I'm pretty used to food that isn't "gourmet" or super nice. . . I recently moved to Kelowna where my husband has lived all his life, he insisted Mama Panda was gross but I wanted to give it the benefit of the doubt tonight so we went and ate there.

I am in no way picky - but oh my gosh this place was disgusting. Aside from the fact that almost everything had been sitting out for a while, there wasn't much of it and it was just nasty. At one point had to spit out whatever it is they called the "sweet and sour pork" because it was a mushy and tasted like already chewed up food.
Don't want 11.75 a person at this place, the only thing they have good is the pudding and endless soda.
Never want to go there again!

2  Thank Madylon B

Reviewed 18 January 2014

Trip Advisor allows fat, bloated, conceited, egotistical, degenerate slobs a venue to smear a perfectly good Kelowna buffet restaurant.

I`m happy they won`t be there, because I don`t wish to be in the same room with such disgusting vermin. Thank you. Marv Jeske

Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

Been here before and it was bad but thought I would give it another try.
Well what a mistake. Some food was cold and under cooked.
Don't eat the buns they are mouldy.
Tables dirty and not cleaned but the staff is standing around yapping with each other.
The chicken was dried out and under cooked. Yuk. Not sure how this place can stay open.
If you want a good buffet don't go here.
N

Reviewed 1 October 2013

good quality and good quantity
its not gourmet its buffet and for a buffet its pretty good everythings included , including drinks hot and cold dinner and desert if you compare it to a high class restaurant of course it wont compare cause its not its a buffet
i have been a long time mama panda fan for that reason
also the wait staff aver very friendly and i even like the atmosphere

Reviewed 8 June 2013

The food is just not very good. Lots of it, but I didn't want to eat it, nor did my family. It is massed produced fare, not tasty at all.

2  Thank Myrna P