“Mac Cheese Soup”

Cuisines: Deli
Neighbourhood: Central City
Neighbourhood: Central City
Reviewed 12 October 2017

Wow!. This soup was incredible. Combined it with a Quinoa salad. Husband had Chicken, brie, tomato Panini along with the soup. Really fabulous.

1  Thank Chances99

Reviewed 5 October 2017

We have been here a number of times and the food has always been good. My wife usually has their Thai Soup which she loves but surprised me by ordering the Chili which she also liked a lot. I usually go for their sandwiches which are large and usually more than I can eat. Today i took advantage of their 1/2 sandwich and a side. This worked better for me. The Reuben sandwich was quite acceptable and the Thai salad side worked well. Pleasant friendly lunch place.

1  Thank Wanderdude1
Reviewed 11 July 2017

This little deli is a hidden gem! The food is excellent and the service is great! Exactly what a European Deli should be like.

1  Thank Swainsons
Reviewed 2 May 2017 via mobile

The food is amazing. All home made. Large portions and tasty. It's crazy that people are lined up at the Arby's next door and for the same price you can have an amazing home made sandwich. Inside is very basic but you come for the food.

1  Thank Gary O
Reviewed 12 April 2017 via mobile

I really love Pearson's and I've been eating here since I was a kid! There are lots of options to choose from and always lots of staff to help you order. When I want a good lunch that I can count on tasting great I stop here! Their sandwiches are fresh, bread is awesome and I love that they offer sprouts. I have also had quite a few great tasting soups here.
I gave it 4* instead of 5 because I think for a deli it's a little over priced.

1  Thank marciewhitney