All reviews front desk hot tub free breakfast outdoor pool cactus club yogurt stayed here for nights room was clean and comfortable early check shopping and restaurants comfortable stay main floor hard boiled eggs each morning long weekend minute drive one night stay
Reviewed 30 August 2018

Great location with walking distance to everything. Nice hotel, clean and modern.
The complimentary breakfast was excellent. The food was always refilled when needed and so much to choose from, as much chose as going to a restaurant.

Room tip: very busy traffic but we didn't hear it.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
CedricY36, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2018

Dear 178jes,

Thank you for your feedback! I'm pleased that we were able to offer you convenience and that you enjoyed our breakfast.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Once you get over Kelowna’s high price hotels and all the taxes these socialists slip on your bill as you are checking out, it’s a great place to stay. The highlight was the outdoor pool and fantastic little water slide. The pool is warm, the hot tub just right, and the pool service was great. Rooms are typical, friendly service, elevators work great with no wait time, parking was ample, areas is safe, breakfast is free but typical for a hotel breakfast, free news paper, relaxing lobby, well equipped gym, great laundry with free soap and bounce sheets. Guests all seemed normal, quiet, respectful around the common areas, no screaming kids running down the hallways slamming doors, etc. I would recommend staying here.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Cedric Y, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2018

Dear phil_rie,

Thank you for your feedback! Although prices do increase in Kelowna over the summer, I am pleased to see you found value at our hotel. I will be sure to share your comments with my team to reiterate that their hard and consistent work makes a difference!
We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 23 August 2018

I came to Farfield on business from Toronto, my booking was through Expedia who actually booked me one night not realizing I needed two almost two nights (my flight was at 11:30pm), not only did staff extend my checkout until 1pm complimentary, they allowed me to stay in the lobby to continue my work for 8hrs+ (BC was just coming off heavy smoke and air quality alerts, and was better to stay indoors) and their hospitality was truly humble and welcoming. I felt at home, the room was amazing, and they also gave me a complimentary meal just for the trouble of the hassle booking I had with Expedia. thank you Farfield Mariott !

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Cedric Y, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2018

Dear moniquevs,

Thank you so much for your kind review! I am extremely pleased that my team had such a positive impact on your stay here in Kelowna and that we were able to provide ease to your hectic travel mishaps. I will be sure to share your feedback with my team as I am confident they will take great pride.
Thank you once again, we look forward to welcoming you back upon your next trip out west!

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

I used some of my Marriott points to stay here whilst driving across to Vancouver from Banff. The hotel is on the main road into Kelowna so was very easy to find. The hotel had been modernised and felt very clean and fresh. Check in was efficient where we were informed about breakfast and times for the outdoor pool and slides.

We had a room on the 4th floor and this had also been modernised with simple decor and a comfortable king sized bed. Bathroom was a decent size and had a bath with shower.

We had the breakfast in the morning to keep us going for our long drive and it was OK - about as you would expect for a ‘free’ meal - a few warm items and some fruit, boiled eggs, juices, coffee, etc.

Enjoyed our stay.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Cedric Y, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Kelowna, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Dear Neale1810,

Thank you so much for your great review! I am very pleased you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to provide you with all the essentials you needed for your long trip. I would also like to thank you for redeeming your hard earned points to stay with us as well as your ongoing loyalty to Marriott.
We look forward to perhaps seeing you on your way back!

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Quiet clean room, comfortable bed, standard uninspired hot breakfast included, for the most part exactly what one expects. But the staff here were wonderful. Friendly, helpful, efficient - people who make a difference.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear dbmcnaug,

Thank you for your feedback! I am pleased to see you enjoyed our amenities however I most delighted that our team made the difference during your stay. I will be sure to pass this on as I am sure they will appreciate your kind words.
We look forward to welcoming you back.
Warm regards,