Hotel Eldorado(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
USD 255
USD 223
Coast Capri Hotel(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
USD 220
USD 186
USD 352
USD 340
Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
USD 248
USD 231
Super 8 by Wyndham Kelowna BC(Kelowna)(Great Value!)
USD 175
USD 159
USD 152
USD 381
USD 370
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 July 2011

Overall, the best B&B experience we have had. We stayed in the Wicker Room which was great. The grounds are beautiful, the environment is quiet, the breakfasts are to die for (multiple courses, each one outstanding). It's clear that Myna (the owner) knows what she is doing, and loves doing it. Her hospitality is fantastic. As a bonus, her rates are among the most reasonable in Kelowna. We honestly can't think of anything to nitpick about. We will make it a point to return to Kelowna just to stay with Myna again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HikingMTM
Reviewed 20 July 2011

Mina's meals were incredible. We were full each morning and loved all the choices for breakfast. Beds were comfortable and the outdoor sitting was perfect for evenings.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2011

Here you become part of her world, if you want an experience where you interact with the host and feel like you are leaving a good friend at the end this is the place for you...

I booked the English Rose last minute as travelling through the area with my husband and the inlaws. The house has stunning views and a nice walk nearby, it is a easy drive to the down town and i found it very quiet..

The food is another story it was AMAZING, 3 course breakfast and we got to choose what we wanted, being the akward people we are we all had something different.
I think i was roled out of the door .... the pastries... mmmmmm and both mornings there was a different theme based on a place in the world our host had travelled too.

This would be a great place for someone who is travelling alone or is open to meeting new intresting people .......

I hope to stay again..

Room Tip: All rooms are great ....... very clean
  • Stayed: October 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 April 2011

My husband and I stayed in “An English Rose” B&B in Kelowna on April 15-19, 2011. It’s a charming house in a very quiet, safe neighborhood. With a scenic lake view from a very inviting front patio and a cozy, peaceful back yard patio, looking on the pond and waterfall inside the back yard, and the view on the mountains. It’s a 5 min drive to the Summer Hill winery with the restaurant there, which is on the way to this B&B; 15 min (speed limit 50km mostly) to the beaches; about 25 min to the Waterfront of Kelowna.

Mona is a wonderful, thoughtful hostess with a very positive attitude towards people and life. She makes your breakfast entertaining. You’d better carry your camera, when you go for a breakfast at her B&B. She surprised us every morning with a new tablecloth, she collects them from all over the world when she travels (a lot). There were the corresponding souvenirs on the table too, with the matching dishes and napkins!
Have to mention that the mattress in the Wicker Room we stayed, was the most comfortable I’ve ever experienced with very fine linen. I want to come back again and see her roses, and experience her wonderful breakfasts, entertainment included.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank k0za
Reviewed 19 February 2011

I had the pleasure of staying at the B&B in Kelowna British Columbia while skiing at Big White. Accomodation and the included Breakfast was first rate and Mina, the operator was a very friendly and accomodating host. She made me a lunch the day I departed in case I was hungary while travelling. The location is not in the centre of the city which can easily be reached if you have transportation and the view over the lake is always nice. Although I was there during the winter where the garden was covered under many inches of snow, i would like to see the garden during summer so will try to schedule a return trip with my wife.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo