I booked without seeing. This is definitely an old place, with old furniture, old plumbing, old everything; noisy. There seem to be some permanent
residents in some rooms that one would describe as "characters" - I emptied my car out completely and repacked the next day. The room itself wasn't clean. The maid is apparently unfamiliar with cleaning under the bed (gross!) or what a clean sheet looks like. And, I had to pay extra for coffee grounds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a family-owned and operated motel in Kelowna that features a seasonal outdoor pool, barbeque and picnic area and are centrally located right next to Parkinson Recreation Centre. We are also within walking distance to a variety of Kelowna's finest restaurants and shops and just a short drive from the down town waterfront. Our guest rooms are equipped with in-room air-conditioning, cable TV, free wireless internet, microwaves, refrigerators and coffee makers. Rooms with kitchenettes and kitchen facilities are available. We are a pet friendly property and able to accommodate pets upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Wotif.com so you can book your The Recreation Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Recreation Inn And Suites
- The Recreation Hotel Kelowna
- Recreation Hotel Kelowna
- The Recreation Inn & Suites Kelowna, Okanagan Valley