“Best Pizza but you pay”

Bellissimo! Pizza Take-out & Delivery
Ranked #157 of 681 Restaurants in Kelowna
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Probably the best pizza in Kelowna but its a bit out of the way - 10/15 minute drive from Downtown in East Kelowna. I like the Al`s Chick with added goat cheese. Its a little more $ than other places. The open hours are also a bit of a draw back but picking up pizza after work is no problem.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

I had 22 people out at the Adventure Park at Myra Canyon and needed to feed them lunch. Bellissimo was highly recommended. I ordered 8 large pizza's. Not only did they deliver them hot and on time to the Park, they also left them in a pizza oven so that everyone could enjoy hot pizza's when they came off the equipment.

Great service and really good pizzas in a wide variety of flavours.

1  Thank valcrowe
Reviewed 11 April 2017

Don't get fooled like I did with the Farm to Table tourist websites that send you here. It is not farm to table, and the pizza is terrible. I had the saltiest pizza I have ever had, and the home made mac n cheese was gross with little actual cheese,and we ordered extra cheese.

1  Thank Puako
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Had the sweet and spicy and the hey pesto. Both were very well done and lots of toppings. I put bellisimo up there with hansens and dunnenzies. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend or return again.

Reviewed 23 July 2016

Absolutely DELICIOUS pizza. We had Belissimo cater our casual rehearsal dinner (we ordered 20 large pizzas!) and they were FANTASTIC. Great service, even better pizza. Our guests went on and on and ON about how good it all was. BBQ Pork was definitely a favourite amongst our guests, but all of the pizzas were fantastic. Thank you so much again for being part of our wedding, highly recommended for whenever you’re in the mood or if you need anything catered! So accommodating! THANK YOU :)