Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites
GreenLeadersGold level
Kelowna, Canada
“Plush”
Reviewed 4 February 2014

We stayed at the hotel in the midst of moving to Kelowna and were stressed, tired and achy. We had a lovely ground floor outside room handy to an entrance so it made getting in and out of the hotel very easy. We were also able to park in front of our window and "keep an eye" on things. The room was surprisingly plush, as were the beds, and we were extremely comfortable. The décor and the amenities were superior to many similar hotels at which we have stayed. We had everything we needed and then some. We had dinner by room service on two nights and the food and service were great. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank keeshasmum
Rosemary P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 8 February 2014
Thank you very much for your wonderful review! I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and some of the amenities including the higher quality guest room details and amenities plus the great room service!

I appreciate you taking the time to write the review. Hopefully we can ask that you recommend your visitors to stay with us! :)

Rosemary Paterson

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (188)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Port Coquitlam, Canada
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Nice Hotel except for the very noisy HVAC unit in room. Unit was so loud it drowned out the TV every time it cycled on. Otherwise the stay was pleasant. Good comp breakfast. Comfy bed and room. Central location. Close to restaurants and services.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank BuBa321
Rosemary P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 4 February 2014
Thank you very much for taking the time to share your comments re your past stay. I am truly sorry that the HVAC was noisy for you in your room. I don't know if you called to the front desk to have maintenance check it out but I'll have maintenance check it as I believe I've tracked your room number to 119. Usually the HVAC is something that can be controlled or fixed fairly quickly; I would urge any guest of any hotel to call the front desk to report any issues. I am happy to know that you enjoyed all the other aspects of your stay with us.

Again, thank you for letting us know that there was a concern. I appreciate the opportunity to correct the issue as quickly as possible. I hope that we can accommodate you again in the future.
Nelson, B. C.
Reviewed 30 January 2014

Based on the reviews we stayed one night at this hotel. We had a double queen room overlooking Hwy 97. The room was ok, but we had a problem with the thermostat. We could not get the room cooled down for night sleeping, so we had to prop the outside patio door open all night to keep the room cool. For being rated #2 in Tripadvisor I must admit I was expecting a little bit more. I don't think we would stay there again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Success60
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your recent stay; I greatly appreciate hearing from our guests. I am very sorry that our hotel didn't meet your expectations. I do apologize that the cooling of the room didn't meet your needs. Our thermostats are set to cool to 17C lowest at this time of the year which wasn't low enough. I regret that we weren't able to assist you at that time. I will have the maintenance team review the set points and ensure that all the team can adjust as necessary.

Thank you again for your comments. I do hope that you will reconsider and stay with us again in the future.
Kamloops, Canada
Reviewed 28 January 2014 via mobile

I just wanted to say if your looking for a great hotel this is the one to choose the rooms are incredibly clean and nice. The breakfast is delicious. Loved that my room was right beside the hot tub :) I stayed three nights with S-Trip. My only issue was the wifi I almost always had to use my 3G because It was lagging and also I didn't have a robe in my room as the other ones did but those are only minor things I would definitely stay here if I come to kelowna in the future and I would recommend it to anyone

Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
Rosemary P, General Manager at Best Western Plus Kelowna Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, 13 February 2014
Thank you for your terrific review and sharing your thoughts with our readers. I am really happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us on a very busy weekend! It is good to know that you and your group enjoyed your delicious breakfasts in the Atrium and our outdoor hot tubs!!

Thanks again and we'll hope to welcome you back in the near future!
Best regards,
Vernon, Canada
Reviewed 27 January 2014

Great hotel, great staff, great breakfast. This hotel in Kelowna, BC is one of the best that we have stayed in. Clean rooms, special staff including the "breakfast staff" and good location. This city is a very good tourist destination with beautiful beaches and lots of activities so would recommend a stay at this central hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your lovely review. I will take great pleasure in sharing your wonderful comments with all my team as it is always hugely beneficial for the team to know that their efforts are appreciated. We believe in our facility and amenities, our team and our service so thank you for the recognition! Kelowna is a wonderful city to come and enjoy all four seasons!

Thanks again for sharing your comments. We will hope to welcome you back in the near future!
Warm regards,