“truly a store where the meaning of gelato,is truly gelat”
Review of QB Gelato

QB Gelato
Ranked #95 of 692 Restaurants in Kelowna
Price range: USD 5 - USD 21
Description: OUR STORY IN A NUTSHELL Authentic | Memorable | Fun Our dream is to make a culinary gelato experience straight from Italy accessible to everyone! QB Gelato delivers farm-to-table desserts emphasizing locally sourced, quality ingredients. We harmonize globally inspired fun flavours with a variety of combinations that evolve through the seasons. Come in and step-up to our TASTING BAR!
Reviewed 30 March 2018

the owners of this establishment went to gelato school in Italy and when youtalk to them about how it's made you can hear the passion in their voice about their gelato so, if you really are a gelato lover this is the place

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Never would have known about this place had a friend not recommended it. What sets this place apart from others is the quality of the ingredients and the innovative flavours. I cannot recommend any one flavour as everything I tasted was amazing - pistachio, twisted whisky, cheesecake, very berry, peach and rose . . . . . . . .

Take the time to talk to owners Kevin and Victor and you will learn a lot about what goes into making their amazing gelato. Their facility is clean and bright and there is outside seating for when the weather is warm. What I particularly noticed were the beaming smiles of everyone as they walked in the door.

Reviewed 25 January 2018

Great Gelato, amazing space. I'll be a regular for sure! The Pistachio is the best that I've ever had.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

First visit to QB Gelato today. I had a combo of dark chocolate and burnt butter sage and my son had the milk and cookies. Both of us agreed that it's the best we have ever had. Extremely clean shop, excellent customer service. We will be back many times and will bring the rest of the family.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

My husband and I stopped at this out of the way gelato shop in Sept 2017. Although it was small the gelato was to die for. We got to sample each unique flavor. Every one was delicious. I would rate it a little bit of heaven. I had the coconut.