“Like timeshare and more!”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 10 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
FairyJQ
“Like timeshare and more!”
Reviewed 30 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I can't believe the value we got in this B&B - the room (it's not even a room - it's a whole apartment!!!) was so huge! I've been to timeshare villas and this is so comparable to those - 3 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms with your own kitchen (huge)/laundry and an amazing view! You would want to live there. I remember getting stranded in the middle of nowhere near Fingerlakes, NY and for US$250/night - we only got a no-rated motel room with 4 double beds with 1 bathroom. So staying in this B&B for the rate we got - AWESOME!!!! Added bonus - a full-pledged experienced hotel chef/owner (I'm saying top-rated chain hotel) - who will prepare your breakfast and other meals as requested. Definitely, if you're a FOODIE - you should try this place. Very gracious husband and wife hosts - Slawo and Marzanna. I had to work during my holiday and so working inside our apartment was such a pleasure. Will definitely make this a must-visit place whenever we're in Kelowna! Anyone who is attending a wedding in Kelowna - opt for this B&B instead of a hotel and you'll enjoy your stay all the more. I'll definitely recommend this place to my friends either for business or pleasure.

10 Jul 2017
Thank you so much !!!!!
theduttas
Toronto, Canada
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 23 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

"Hidden treasure of Kelowna". Absolutely amazing place, fantastic food, beautiful quiet neighbourhood and most of all, the most hospitable and generous hosts ever. Slawo and Marjana are such genuinely nice people and they go above and beyond to take care of their guests. They treat their guests like family rather than clients. The food is exceptional. Thanks to the hosts decade long culinary experience as an executive chef in top notch hotel chains. The place itself is quiet, new, extremely well kept with all amenities. Its got a wonderful view and a short 10 to 15 min drive to everything with its central location. Great value for your money. Could not have chosen a better place for stay. Cant wait to be back. Love Slawo, Marjana and the family. Keep it up guys

24 May 2017
Thank you !!!
Was our pleasure to host you guys!
Marta Z
“Oasis of serenity with amazing views”
Reviewed 17 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017

My husband and I spent very nice weekend at Chef's House. The apartment is located on the other side of the house which gives you full privacy.
Everything is spotless clean, brand new furniture, laundry on site, fully equipped kitchen, sauna and swimming pool make that place extremely convenient and comfortable.
Since I work at 4*hotel in Bow Valley in Alberta I can really appreciate excellent service and delicious, homemade breakfast. The omlets were amazing;)!
Definitely will come back!

18 May 2017
We are thrilled you and your husband enjoyed the stay. We look forward to seeing you again and will continue in our high standard of service and food.
poetwords...
Ontario, Canada
“Really nice”
Reviewed 16 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

The scenery was beautiful. Very friendly hosts...I actually hung out in the kitchen a bit! I love that the rooms have their own entrance, away from the main house.I had the best eggs Benedict that I've ever had! We'll definitely go back.

Your age range 35-49
18 May 2017
We absolutely loved having you, and are happy you enjoyed your experience with us!
Ruth H
“Lovely place”
Reviewed 13 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017

A nice place to stay. Clean and quiet. Breakfast was great, lots of fresh fruit and at the time we asked for. Prices seemed on par with anything else we looked at. I loved the sauna! There was some construction going on but they're putting in a huge in ground pool. Can't wait to go back and try it out!

Your age range 50-64
15 May 2017
It was our pleasure to host you guys!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing