We weren't disappointed in the rooms. However, the noise bylaw was not communicated to the people from out of town that rented sixteen rooms for a wedding. If we would have known we were going to be hassled and bothered every day that we were at Playa Del Sol we would have picked another resort to give our $30,000 to. We were told there was a pool and hot tub but by 3pm we had to find security to open up the gates so that we could use them. We opened up a towel to dry after a shower to find all kinds of leaves and twigs which ended up in the tub and on the person drying off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Playa del Sol is a 4* Luxury Condominium Resort in the heart of the breathtaking Okanagan Valley. Cool off in the 3rd level swimming pool, warm up in the hot tub, pamper yourself in the Spa, tone-up in our fitness facility, or de-stress in the steam room. You can barbeque by the pool or indulge yourself at the Resort’s tantalizing Cabana Bar & Grille. Enjoy steaming lattes at the Coffee Shop. Whether you want to play or relax, Playa Del Sol has it all! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Booking.com and Cancelon so you can book your Playa del Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Playa Del Sol Hotel Kelowna
- Playa Del Sol Kelowna, Okanagan Valley