1,161 results
All reviews shark club white noise machine park view train tracks moxies restaurant beautiful park rocky mountaineer the river full kitchen light sleeper king suite separate bedroom modern hotel comfortable bed business trip underground parking close to downtown
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed for one night on our Rocky Mountaineer trip. The hotel was very clean and seems new. Our room was large and faced the park so we didn't hear any noise. The staff was friendly and accommodating. This is a nice mid-priced hotel.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
GM_SignatureKamloops, General Manager at Sandman Signature Kamloops Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Hello jennam0529,

Thank you very much for your review.
I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your time here in Kamloops while on the Rocky Mountaineer!
Hopefully you had the opportunity to enjoy the nearby downtown Kamloops and all that it has to offer.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Bed and room furniture was very comfortable. Window tracks were very dirty and bathroom showed signs of water leakage and had grungy shower grout. The staff was awesome! On-site Moxies was excellent! Loved the location beside the Park. Overall, I will likely stay here again, if I can get a lower price.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello Deborah T,

Thank you for your feedback. If you could please send me an email with regards to your specific room number so that I can ensure we have maintenance address the issues with the bathroom, that would be appreciated.

gm_signaturekamloops@sandman.ca

Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

A modern hotel with fairly large, bright and well appointed rooms with crisp bedding and comfortable beds. The elevator we got into had no fifth floor button and our room was on the fifth floor! The air conditioning in our room was extremely noisy and we ended up switching it off to sleep. The bath tub narrows at the sitting end and is restrictive. There is a major staircase up from the front of the hotel to the reception which is cumbersome. The hotel is situated opposite a large riverside park and close to Victoria Street which has several restaurants.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello Gerald S,

Thank you for your feedback from your stay. I do want to apologize for the elevator issues that we were experiencing during your Hotel. We did have a technician come in shortly after discovering the issue.

I also wanted to apologize about the stairs at the front of the Hotel, I will follow up with our team to ensure that those that may have a challenge with the stairs are directed to the nearby elevators.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

clean and good service. I think it's nearby train station. They even provide ear plugs, but It didn't affect us anyway. We have a wonderful stay. good location and good staff. Hotel is kinda new. I would recommend.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello woodivy33,
Thank you for your review of our Hotel.
I'm glad that you were able to enjoy your stay, hopefully you had the time to explore the downtown of Kamloops during your stay.

Reviewed 24 July 2017

We booked 2 months out. Confirmed our reservation 3days out before we hit the road. And got bumped from our room, which they had passed on to someone else. Our new tiny queen room had ants in the bathroom constantly,

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Joseph B

Hello Joseph B,

Please reach out to me directly to discuss the details of your stay. It is unusual for us to "bump" someone from the room, so I would like to clarify what happened so that I can discuss with my team. Thank you for your feedback and I apologize for any inconvenience that occurred at our Hotel.