All reviews friendly management front desk person coffee maker rooms are spacious mini fridge nice room would stay again furniture highway
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

I never know what to expect at a knights inn, but this one exceeded my expectations. Clean, modern rooms. The rooms were huge as well, although sparse on furniture. Friendly staff. Breakfast. Great price. Worth the stay.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2017

If you're looking for an average and budget friendly hotel I would suggest this hotel. We stayed overnight en route to Vancouver. There are cons at this hotel (no elevator, breakfast is okay, Confusing entrance to the hotel) other than that the staff are very friendly and there are nearby amenities (Dominos, Starbucks, etc.). Overall experience is pretty amazing.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

This place is reasonably priced and seemed clean. That's all it really has going for it.
The thing that bugged me was the staff seemed to not give a crap at the front desk. Even when I mentioned that we were woken up by the microwave going berserk (beeping randomly at 1am, we hadn't used it for anything). I had to unplug it from the wall once I figured out it wasn't a fire alarm going off or something.
It's also tricky if you have luggage. There are only stairs.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

This place is terrible. No elevator. Rooms are dirty. The blanket has stains. The kitchenettes are old and dirty, I wouldn’t use it. Chewing tobacco stuck Mt he bathroom wall (easily cleanable, they just didn’t). Spend $5 more anywhere else.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2017

For the price, this place is just awesome. I stayed here for the first time and my experience was excellent. Front desk person - very polite, newly renovated large rooms, they literally upgraded us to a balcony room for free! Good breakfast and the view was breathtaking! Will come back again.

• Trip type: Travelled with family